✓ | twenty

"corbyn, you can't cry all day." jack said, as he sat down across from the blonde.

     "watch me." he snapped back.

     "you can't watch big time rush either." jack said crossing his arms.

     "okay, that's too far!" corbyn said loudly joking. "no one gets between me and my big time rush!" he said before jack started laughing. corbyn cracked a small smile and laughed too.

     "is happy corbyn back?!?" zach yelled when he heard corbyn laughing.

     "i'm afraid not zach." corbyn told zach who made a small frown appear on his face.

     "why not? you were just laughing." zach said as he sat down next to jack.

     "he just made me laugh it doesn't mean i'm happy again. i don't know when i'll be happy again." corbyn said as he bit the inside of his cheek.

     "would it make you happy if you talked to paris?" daniel yelled from the back of the bus.

     "oh try that please! i want happy corbyn back!" zach yelled at daniel. soon daniel came up to where the three sat and placed himself next to corbyn.

     "we all do zach, believe me." he said and looked at corbyn who had his eyes on the tv once again. "corbyn, would it make you feel any better if i told you paris feels bad?"

     "h-how do you know?" corbyn asked as he turned his head to his band mate.

     "i talked to her." he said.

     "oh." corbyn said and turned his focus back to the tv again.

     "listen it's not the end of the world corbyn. she'll come through." jonah said walking into the room. "just give her time." he said as he sat next to zach.

     "we should go live." zach sad out of no where. all the boys quickly agreed, accept corbyn. he just and stared at the tv in front of him, as jonah went live the rest of the boys surrounded his phone. as fans started joining the boys starting talking. fans asked questions.

     "where's corbyn? oh he's right over there." zach said and pointed behind daniel.

     "yeah don't worry guys we didn't kill him." jack said which made the other three boys around him laugh.

     "corbyn, the fans want to see you. come say hi." daniel said as he looked back at his lifeless best friend.

     "no." was the only word that came out of his mouth. daniel sighed and turned back to the phone.

     "what's playing in the background? oh corbyns watching big time rush. he says it makes him feel better." jonah answered. more questions came in such as "is corbyn okay?" and "what happened?" which the boys chose to ignore, because they didn't want paris to be hated on.

     "great it's over. gotta start it up again." corbyn said as he sat up. the rest of the boys stayed silent while he sat up. corbyns eyes searched for the tv remote which was no where to be seen "guys where's the remote?" he asked.

     daniel, jonah, and zach shook their heads telling him they they didn't know. jack was the only one to speak up.

     "this is the second time you've finished the show in a day corbyn. i took the remote and hid it so you wouldn't watch anymore." jack spoke to the blonde who still had tears rolling down his cheeks.

     "okay, then i'll just go to bed." he said and stood up from his place on the couch.

     he looked at the phone, all the fans were commenting about him. more tears went down his face when he saw the username _paris. more fans were commenting why corbyn was crying and what happened. once again corbyn saw paris comment. her comment said "i'm sorry." corbyn sighed.

     "you shouldn't have answered if you were just gonna yell at me" he said his voice breaking at the end. more tears formed in his eyes as he walked out of the cameras view. they spilled down his face as he climbed into his bunk. he just closed his eyes, and saw her face. he only saw her face. he cried himself to sleep with paris on his mind.