Jammin

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters from the show, or the show it's self. I just own my own characters.

Jammin is the title of this chapter and is a song by Bob Marley. I do not own.

The Kaiba Twins Revised
Chapter Six : Jammin

A week had passed in the Kaiba mansion much like the first couple of days there. Katrina was starting to open up a little to both of her brothers, which made Sahirah happy. The blue eyed girl was still a little silent around the gang at school, though she was warming up to Jou and Marik, just a little bit but barely noticeable. Sahirah noticed though and was very happy about it. Maybe this move wasn't going to be as hard as she thought it was going to be.

On this particular day Katrina sat in the study alone, doing some homework, after school. Seto was at the corporation fixing a computer problem, and took Mokuba with him. Sahirah went out shopping with Anzu to the mall. Both girls invited her along but she refused saying that she had too much homework to do.

As she was concentrating on a problem her cell phone began to ring with a number she didn't recognize. "Hello?" She answered.

On the other line was the Domino City Animal Shelter.

"This is her." She answered. She was silent for another moment. "That's wonderful. I'd love to come for an interview. When would you like for me to come?" She asked, before pausing. "Can I call you back in five minutes? I have to see if the car is here, if not I won't be able to come in until tomorrow." She explained. She said goodbye and got off the phone.

Of course she knew the car wasn't here. George was staying close between the mall and Kaiba corporation for whoever was done first between her siblings.

She glanced at the time and shrugged her shoulders looking down at her phone. It couldn't hurt to try calling him. She picked up her phone and went down her contact list and found his name pressing the send button.

Marik stood next to his sister in the museum. She was showing off a new tablet that was sent to her the other day from Egypt. As she was explaining the hieroglyphics his phone began to ring. Isis glared at her brother; if there was one thing she hated more in her museum besides kids running around, it was cell phones ringing in the middle of her speeches.

Marik answered the phone and walked off away from the group to a more private area. "Hey Katrina, what's up?" He asked and then paused letting her speak for a moment. "Nothing that can't wait. I'm at the museum with my sister, she's showcasing a new artifact. Why, what's up?" He asked. She spoke again as he leaned against the wall looking at the ceiling. "Yeah, I can give you a ride, but you'll have to get food with me after." He replied and smiled when she agreed. "Okay, see you in ten." He stated before hanging up the phone. He walked back out and waved to his sister as she watched him leave, frowning at his retreating back.

Katrina sighed and looked at her homework, she could get the last question done with in three minutes giving her time to get ready. She quickly finished her homework, called the shelter back and ran upstairs, placing her books on the dresser. She changed out of her school clothes, which she forgot to do when she first got home, and pulled on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. She brushed her hair and was walking back down the stairs when the door bell rang.

Charles walked out of the living room and opened the front door. "Good evening sir, what can I do for you?" He asked the boy in the door.

"I'm here to pick up Katrina." Marik answered, looking past the doorman and at the girl walking down the stairs.

She greeted him once she reached the bottom of the stairs. "Charles please let my brothers and sister know that I went out with Marik to the shelter for an interview and that we were going to get something to eat afterwards." She smiled at the man.