Merry Merry Merry Frickin' Christmas

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters from the show, or the show it's self. I just own my own characters.

Merry Merry Merry Frickin' Christmas is the title of this chapter and is a song by Frickin' A. I do not own.

The Kaiba Twins Revised
Chapter Sixteen: Merry Merry Merry Frickin' Christmas

Katrina sat at the dining room table at the Ishtar residence. She raised a brow and looked over at Marik, who smiled and shrugged his shoulders. Katrina glared at him for a moment before resuming her emotionless face when she turned back to Isis.

The black haired girl was staring at Katrina, a ridiculous smile was sitting on her face and her green eyes were sparkling with happiness.

Katrina was sure that Isis's happiness on the news of Marik and her dating would have a least faded a little bit from the green eyed woman around two weeks ago. But there she sat at the table again with the green eyed woman smiling at her. Katrina sighed and looked over to Rishid, who was sitting there smiling at her over his cup of coffee. To Katrina everything just seemed ridiculous - Marik and herself had been dating for about a month now and his family was still radiating happiness.

Of course her family was different than the Ishtar's, well kind of. Sahirah was excited - she went around for days smiling at the two of them every time they held hands, every time they got cocky with each other and especially when Marik waited for Katrina after the last class, greeting her each time with a peck on the lips.

Mokuba was happy as well, he was constantly asking when Marik was coming over to play video games with Niko and himself.

Seto on the other hand didn't like it at all. He constantly glared at Marik, he fought with Katrina about pointless things and then turned it into a argument about Marik and her dating. Seriously, they be fighting about Tupperware or something and then BAM they were suddenly on the subject of Marik not being good enough for Katrina, or that he was a horrible person who didn't deserve to even be friends with her, let alone her boyfriend.

The blonde haired boy and herself had a few run-ins with Mike, who threatened to come back and have a final talk with Katrina. Marik told her not to worry about it and that everything would be okay - and that if need be he would take care of Mike.

"Oh Katrina, you just have to come over today after school for dinner." Isis stated.

Katrina was tempted to roll her eyes but resisted the urge. "Sure." She forced a smile at the girl. Katrina didn't even understand why she was sitting here at the table so early. She told Marik that they could go to school together this morning and somehow she got sucked into having breakfast with the Ishtar family.

Isis beamed with happiness. "Wonderful, I'll have to cook a really good meal. Is there anything that you don't like or are allergic to?"

Katrina shook her head. "Nah. Anything will be fine." She looked at her wristwatch. "Marik, we're going to be late." She stated standing from her chair.

The blonde hair boy muffled a laugh at Katrina's impatience, but stood up as well. As they left the house he grabbed her hand and laced their fingers together.

At school, Bakura leaned against the lockers, his arms folded and his eyes closed. He came to school early to figure out who was harvesting that familiar power that he was feeling for the past couple of months. He grit his teeth in frustration when he realized that the sensation was only arriving at the school grounds now and it was almost time for him to give up his possession of his body. He tried concentrating a few more moments but his concentration was broken.

"Good morning Ryou." A cheerful voice greeted him.

Bakura opened his eyes and saw Anzu and Sahirah. This sucked, he knew he had to go now before Anzu would realize the difference in 'Ryou'. He forced himself back into the dark parts of their shared mind, forcing Ryou back out.