0

Jeon Jungkook was what you can call as a "perfect" guy. He was handsome, athletic and rich. He wasn't having good grades for sure but everyone was envying him for being that naturally gifted boy, he was born with a pretty face, perfect body and in a rich family who had a big company.

Jungkook knew he had all of that and did not tried to deny it at all, he didn't care about being humble and modest because he wasn't educated to be one.

Again his grades was not the best, in fact they were pretty terrible but what did you expect from a guy who skipped class just to go drink with his friends for what we can call "fun".

He oftenly did that with both of his friends Namjoon and Hoseok, they were really close friends since neither namjoon nor Hoseok wanted his money or his popularity. They always were together as a gang of three, oftenly followed by groupies who wanted their attention.

People around have came to the fact that Namjoon and Hoseok were "Jungkook's right and left arm" which did not offend them even tho they sure would've prefer the title as best friend instead but high schoolers are little bitches going through puberty, what did they expected.

-----

This is the shittiest prologue ever 🙃