12

"We arrived" the teacher said to everyone, getting up and looking at them. "The tents are in the bus boot, all of you can get one and start to install yourselves" he said

Taehyung looked up from his window now looking at the teacher and the students getting up. He looked next to him and saw at the pure looking expression that was making Jungkook, the one person who always had that arrogance on his face. Taehyung lightly shook the boy, which made him let out a soft sound.

"We arrived" he said with his deep voice.

Jungkook made a quiet grumble and then slowly opened his eyes, lifting his head up not noticing that he was resting on Taehyung's shoulder. His hair was a bit ruffled up bu it wasn't all that bad. He stretched himself and then look at Taehyung

"We arrived?" He repeated, asking.

Taehyung simply nodded his head. He noticed that the brown haired boy had a bit of saliva on the corner of his mouth so, with his thumb, he wiped it out without thinking about what he was doing.

Jungkook blinked his eyes just as the other did that "humm" he let out

"Oh I'm sorry" Taehyung said now realizing that what he just did was pretty awkward.

Jungkook brushed it off and got out of his seat, walking out of the bus. Taehyung looked at the boy and did the same just as the other got out.

Greeted by the fresh air of outside, he was looking around, seeing the students gather their stuffs and taking out their tents. The temperature was just right, not too cold but not too hot. He walked towards the bus boot like everyone else and made his way to get a tent.

"Jungkook, where are we installing ourselves?" He said turning around. The boy was not in between the small extended group. He looked around and further himself only to see him sitting under a tree, eyes closed and arms behind his head resting on the wooden living. Taehyung was about to repeat his question but saw that it was a good spot. There had space infront of it and it was not to far away from the group yet not that close so that we couldn't hear the loud talking of the others.

He dropped the bag that was the tent on the floor and walked to Jungkook. Putting his hand on his thighs, he leaned in closer to Jungkook's face, seeing the other one frowning.

"You're gonna help me install that thing, no is not a valid answer" he said with his rough voice

Jungkook, still frowning, opened his eyes and looked at the close up face of the other.

"Tsk" He clicked his tongue on the roof of his mouth and got up "Yeah..." he simply let out.

They were now opening the stuff together, installing their shelter firmly on the grass as the others were also doing.

Their tent was full on ready after around ten minute, they sat down to rest a bit

"Oh you're already done? Can you guys get us some woods?" A student from afar asked while she was struggling with her friend.

The teacher heared it and looked at them "that would be very nice of you" he said smiling.

Taehyung nodded his head, not minding it. Jungkook, him, sighed. He didn't want to but knew he didn't have a choice.

He lazily got up and followed the grey haired guy into the woods, leaving the loud group behind.

Teahyung was walking his way slowly into the forest. The leaves of the trees were blocking the sun ray to hit them directly. Jungkook was walking at his pace, behind Taehyung. They were just walking, hoping to find some piece of wood on the ground. Taehyung would occasionally pick up some wooden stick, keeping them in one hand.