6

A bit after the bell rang, Taehyung and Jimin were both getting out of the class.

"What happened?" Jimin asked. He was talking about why the teacher had called him a bit earlier.

"What?" Taehyung asked back.

"Well you know- " He started to say but was then cut by someone else

"See you later puppy" Jungkook said passing by, he slapped the back of Taehyung's head.

Jimin frowned, unlike most of the school, he wasn't a big fan of Jungkook and was finding him really annoying. He was always wondering how Taehyung was capable of supporting him.

"Jerk" he mumbled "are you ok?" He then asked the gray haired guy.

"Ya don't worry, that's nothing" he replied.

Jimin wasn't really convinced and was still frowning.

"How can you endure a guy like this? He's so fucking cocky" He said looking at his friend

"Well, I guess I'm used to it?" Taehyung answered, shrugging his shoulder.

"But that's the problem! You shouldn't be!" Jimin said a bit louder. He was pissed about how calm his friend was in this situation.

"It's fine, let's just go" Taehyung said while dragging his friend to their lockers.

"You should fight him back" Jimin said as they were both walking away.

"I said it's fine" Taehyung said stopping himself.

Jimin looked at him and then sighed.

"Ok... But if he goes to far one day, he better be ready to catch these hands" he said now doing boxing moves

"Ya, those small hands?" Taehyung mocked

"Ya!" Jimin half-shouted. He then punched him in his shoulder which caused the other one to chuckle

"Well, do you wanna come over tomorrow? I actually have boxing games" Taehyung said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Jimin laughed a bit a the foolish act and answered positively.

"Ya of course"

They were now entering their science class, ready to get bored for another hour or two.

-----------------

Jungkook opened the door of the library. He was greeted by the librarian who was on a now different book than the week before.

Jungkook was already sick of this place. Even though the thought of going back home was tempting, he didn't because he knew he would've got into a bigger problem.

At first he didn't saw anyone but as he was getting closer, he spotted a gray haired head on one of the empty tables.

He walked next to him and dropped his stuff on the table, which made some noise.

"Hi" Jungkook said

"You're late" Taehyung answered "Twenty-three minutes" he followed.

Jungkook smirked
"Aww and what made you stay Sweetheart? You wanted to see me that much?" He said with an arrogant look on his face.

"I knew you'd come" The other one answered shortly

"And who told you that?" Jungkook asked an eyebrow raised up.

"I don't know, instinct? After all, you wouldn't miss a chance to treat me like a dog would you?" He said, lifting his head, now looking at the younger one. He had a point.

"Mmmh, true" Jungkook agreed. Taehyung was getting more interesting as the days went by.

"You're starting to understand are you?" He then said

Taehyung ignored it and opened his textbook "Let's start" he said

"Do this number for me" He asked encircling a question.

Jungkook frowned, he then sighed and looked at the number giving. He took his pencil and wrote down some stuff on a sheet of paper. He, after a minute or so, slid the paper for Taehyung to see. Taehyung looked at it, nodded and flipped the pages of the book, going a few chapters back. He then started to explain some few stuff, covering the textbook with blue ink.

Few minutes past down and Jungkook was getting hella bored. He started to look around, let's say he was suddenly missing last week, where he was only fucking around.

He looked at the boy who had his eyes on the book. The more he was staring, the more he taught about how his physique wasn't that bad. He scanned his face and spotted the beauty mark on his cheek which, he taught, was giving him a bit of charm. He then focused on his moving lips.

Taehyung stopped. He then looked at the younger one

"What?" He asked. He didn't know what was going on in his mind.

Jungkook didn't answer until he smirked. He  slowly slid his hand on Taehyung's thigh.

"You know- " He started to say but, as he did,
he was immediately cut off by Taehyung.

"Get the fuck back on track" He said coldly. He then brushed Jungkook's hand from his thigh.

Jungkook frowned "Tsk" he let out annoyed. Taehyung was now one of the rare one who rejected his advance.

"Do this" Taehyung said, handing him his textbook with another question for him to answer.

Jungkook still annoyed, rolled his tongue in his cheek and grabbed his pencil, starting to scribble something.

"Wrong. You gotta do this like that" Taehyung said marking what he did with his blue pen.

"Hugh, just end this quickly" Jungkook said while looking at the clock that was on the wall. There was still forty-five minutes left.

"Can you focus" Taehyung said

Jungkook rolled his eyes and looked at him

"Look" Taehyung said stopping everything. He was not up to deal with him being like this so, with his hand, he grabbed his face

"Maybe you've grown up with a family that was ok with this act but, with me, you'll have to change this bitchy arrogant attitude. At least in this library. You'll also have to learn that you can't get everything that you want, the world ain't like this. In the end what are you really?" Taehyung said starring dead in his eyes. The tone of his voice wasn't like usual, it was more cold.

Jungkook was a bit surprised, he wasn't expecting this, especially not from him.

"We're done for today. Tomorrow, don't be late" Taehyung said while grabbing his books. He got up, started to walk away but then stopped.

"Also, you won't be getting my ass anytime soon"
He then walked off and got out of the library, leaving Jungkook behind.

-------------------------

I feel like the more we advance in this book, the more it gets bad :"")

Also I took way to much time to write this chapter. Meh blame Skool :c

Fuck Skool :v

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THIS IS CRINGY
I SWEAR IF IT WASN'T FOR THE USERNAME THAT HIDES WHO I AM, I WOULD'VE DUG MYSELF A FCKG HOLE TO CHINA.