11

"Taehyung! What. The fuck." Jimin said loudly in the early morning when he saw his friend while he was passing near his locker.

"Oh hi Jimin" Taehyung greeted the guy coming near "What's going on?"

"What's going on? You kissed Jungkook that's what's on going on. How the fuck did that happen?" He said with a confused expression. He was first of all worried but also mad at the fact that his friend didn't tell him.

Taehyung widen his eyes, he wasn't expecting his friend to know this, at least not yet.

"Oh that.." He let out quietly "It's not a big deal"

"Not a big deal, are you kidding? Why didn't you tell me? When did that happen? How? Why?" He said blurting out the questions as they were popping out in his head.

"Calm down, i said it's not a big deal. It was two days ago, he came at me and for some reason kissed me. I tried to push him away but he was strong so i just waited."Taehyung explained, leaving all the details out. He knew that his friend was really protective and he didn't want to make him worry. He did not dare to try and tell him that they fucked in a bathroom.

"Why though?" Jimin asked

"I don't know, ask him not me"

"You didn't try to ask him?"

"Didn't find him since" Taehyung said; an obivous lie.

Jimin sighed. He pinched the bridge of his nose to calm himself down. "Why didn't you tell me before?" He then asked.

"i didn't want to make you worried" Taehyung said, lowering his head.

Jimin had a sad look on his face "I know it's scary sometimes to reveal things, but Taehyung, im your friend. You can tell me what's going on at anytime" He said, a sad smile showing up, he looked like he had something in his mind.

Taehyung nodded "Im sorry" He let out

"He didn't do anything else right?"

Taehyung shook his head "No nothing".

Even though he knew he could tell everything to Jimin, even tho he knew that he was a person he could count on, he decided to keep it to himself. The shock would've been too big for him. Another time, he thought

"Ok! now let's go!" Jimin said totally changing tone and subject.

Taehyung nodded again, now with a smile.

-----

"Tomorrow is the day guys, we're going on camping. I'm just telling this to remind you to not forget your stuff" The teacher, their main one, said loudly during the last four minutes of their class. We could tell that he was excited himself for it too.

"I know you guys probably all wanted to chose with who you'll be paired up with, but we already made some groups" He said getting out a sheet of paper "We, teachers, thought that it would be a great opportunity for you to talk to people you might have never talked to"

There were whispers going around in the class as the teacher put on suspense by not saying anything for a good minute or two.

"We're gonna give them tomorrow tho" and with that, the bell rung. "Have a nice day guys" He said as we could hear the loud sounds of chairs and chatters going around.

"We can't chose our partners what the fuck? I hope I'll be with you" Jimin said to the gray haired guy next to him

"Same here" Taehyung nodded, his mouth doing a small pout.

The rest of the day passed pretty quickly, ending with a tired Taehyung sleeping in his comfy bed.

-------