8

Taehyung went outside,he wanted to feel the breeze of autumn hitting his face and wanted to breath in the fresh air. He sighed and layed down on the grass to rest for a bit, he had to regain his senses.

The time passed pretty quickly, what felt like five minutes was actually an hour. He ddn't hear his friend Jimin coming near, bringing him his stuff that he has left in the classroom.

"Next class is in seven minutes, get your ass up" Jimin said dropping the other's books on the ground.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes. He saw the face of the blonde hiding the sun. He shut his eyes down, now changing position, rolling on his side and ignoring the guy.

"Ya!" Jimin said. He kicked lightly on the one's leg signaling him to wake up.

Taehyung sighed, he stretched a bit before slowly getting into a sitting position

"Thanks" he said talking about the books next to him.

"What happened, you didn't got in time?" Jimin asked

"Yup" Taehyung answered, getting up while tapping on his pants, removing the dirt from it.

"Why tho?" The blond asked.

Taehyung stayed still for a bit, his mind was replaying the event back and he suddenly started to fish mouth, not knowing what to say. His face turned red as he proceeded to get through the memories. He let out incomprehensible sounds as he stutter.

Jimin, him, was getting really curious.
"Sooo?" he said

"I just bumped into someone and helped him get his stuff" Taehyung finally managed to say, obviously making that up.

"Was he hot?" Jimin asked right after

"Ye-no" Taehyung said not knowing what to answer anymore.

Jimin laughed a bit "Pfff tell me what really happened" he then said. He could see through his friend's bullshit.

"Im telling you, that's what happened" Taehyung answered, clearing his throat. He clearly didn't want to tell him the truth. His friend would've been mad, especially if it involves Jungkook.

He started to walk a bit faster, passing in front of him.

"Hey!" Jimin said now speeding up too.

"So he IS hot" Jimin affirmed, still kinda asking

"No.. kinda-yes-maybe?" Taehyung said, answering the question weirded out by his own answer.

"Ooooooh, have we found your future boyfriend?" Jimin said, teasing him.

Taehyung stopped. He looked at his friend and just said "Don't even joke about it" before opening the school door.

"Pff, why? You should take a chance and ask him out, whoever who this is, we never know what could happen" he said as they were both walking towards their locker.

"Trust me, he'll never date me. Plus I don't even want to date someone like that" Taehyung answered.

"Why?" Jimin asked confused

"Well-" Taehyung started but was cut by Jimin

"Don't tell me he's an asshole" he then said with a disappointed look.

Taehyung nodded. He grabbed his next books needed and closed his locker.

"Aish" jimin let out "maybe you could try to change him, i don't know?" Jimin proposed. He really wanted to see his friend in a relationship just to be able to tease him, plus he wanted the other's happiness.