4

Jungkook woke up in a random hotel's bed with a sleeping girl next to him. He was having a huge headache.

He got up, took his pants, his shirt,  his phone and got out not wanting to deal with this girl anymore. He could barely remember what he did last night but one thing he knew he could remember was this girl's annoying voice.

Jungkook walked out of the building, took his phone and dialed a number. He wait for a few seconds before someone picked up the phone.

"Hey" He said, with a rough and sleepy voice

"Hey, I didn't saw you in, where you at?"
The person on the other side of the phone said.

"Ya humm, can you come pick me up?" Jungkook asked while looking around. He saw the huge hotel sign of where he was
"I'm at the Ruby Hotel"

"What? I'm going to class Jungkook what the fuck? Can't you just ask someone else?"

"Yoongi Hyung and the others aren't awake yet, I'm almost sure about that"

There was a small bit of hesitation but he finally agreed.

"Aish, forfucksake OK. But you owe me one"

The call was then ended. Jungkook sat in front of the entrance and waited for a few minutes, maybe about twenty of them, before he could see a familiar grey McLaren near him.

He got to the car and opened the front passenger's door to sit in it. Jungkook sighed and passed his hand through his hair.

"Well hello, yes, you're welcome" Namjoon, who was next to him said in a kind of sarcastic tone.

"Hi, sorry I got this fucking huge headache" Jungkook said still with his morning voice.

"You drank again?" He asked.

"Ye and I fucked a girl, is that all? Can we go now?" Jungkook said really not up to small talk.

Namjoon nodded and started to drive on the direction back to school. He put the radio and put it in a channel where there was music. As "Cigarette by OffOnOff" filled the car, no one was talking, all that we could hear was Namjoon tapping slightly with his fingers on the steering wheel going on with the beat of the calm and jazzy song.

Some minutes passed when they finally arrived in front of the school.

"Here we go" Namjoon said, parking his car

"Hugh, I wish I didn't have to be here" Jungkook said. He opened the door, got out and walked inside of the building, Namjoon next to him.

"I'm going to class now, see ya later" Namjoon said waving a bit at him while walking off.

"See ya"

Jungkook then walked to his class not even bothering to pass by his locker and take his stuff. He knocked on the door, disrupting the course.

"Mr. Jeon, You know that you're about an hour late, right?" The teacher said, opening the door, not so pleased

Jungkook frowned and closed his eyes, he didn't want to deal with someone shouting at him while he still got his headache.

"Do you have an excuse?" The teacher asked. Jungkook didn't answer.

"That's right, go seat at your place now"

Jungkook passed the grey hair boy and sat behind him. He then rested his head on his desk and closed his eyes.

"Now as I was saying, the Junior will be having a school trip next week. We already asked your parents and they all accepted" The teacher said and then passed some papers to everyone. On it was all the benefits of camping.

"We taught that camping would be an excellent opportunity for you teenager to get in touch with nature and maybe even bound some relationship with people" He explained

"We will be there for three days and three nights. It will be in two weeks, on Monday. We will be providing the camping tent but you will have to bring your own clothing, sleeping bag and what you think is essential to you, Be all ready!" And with that the bell rung which caused every student to go away

"Have a nice day" The teacher said to everyone, he was about to get down on his desk and do his stuff but then saw Jungkook starting to get up.

"Wait Jeon Jungkook, come here"  he said.

Jungkook looked at him with a killing stare, wondering what he wanted. He walked near his desk and got in front of him.

"Yes?" He asked

"I wanted to say that your notes are horrible, they are the worst of the class. I don't want to cause you more trouble but I might have to give a tutor. I'm sorry, I know you don't want it but at eight percent on a simple algebra test, I just don't have a choice" The teacher said, handing him the results of the test that he also did few weeks ago.

Jungkook was pissed, he didn't want to go to an extra class in a library with whoever it was  after school.

"Your tutor will be Bang Seun-Ah, starting from tomorrow, every day after school for two hours. She will of course be paid but I've already talked about this with your dad" he said while sitting down on his chair.

"That's all I wanted to say, you can go now" He said opening while turning on his computer

Jungkook sighed and walked away not saying a word

"Oh and don't be late next time" the teacher said to Jungkook who was now at the door

Jungkook heard him but didn't say anything and just made his way.

On the class, not everyone was gone and that, neither the teacher nor Jungkook noticed. Taehyung was still on his desk with Jimin standing up next to him, talking to him.

They accidentally heard them talking.. but that wasn't important, right?

--------------------

HUUUGH :"")
I DONT WANNA CHECK ON THE MISTAKES. DEAL WITH IT. AIOXHAIZJQJDI

{ Lmao this is one of the reasons to why I'm a bad hoetor :) }

Btw go check OffOnOff - Cigarette
I like the song and they're underrated 👀👀

I got other underrated song on a list U know 👀🙃