2

It was now around one fifteen and it was a break time, Taehyung was heading to his locker to grab his English books. He passed through the corridor and reached it, he putted down his book and took the new one required.

Taehyung was then heading to his english class.

Jungkook's locker was around the class' area so he got to see Taehyung coming from far away.

The first thought that came on his mind was to put his foot in the way and of course Taehyung didn't saw it resulting to him falling on the ground.

Jungkook smirked and got closer to Taehyung.

"Ooh how kind of you, the puppy is getting down for his master" Jungkook said in a mocking ton. A crowd of people gathered around questioning the situtation but those who admired Jungkook went on his side and also started to mock the grey haired guy on the floor.

"How pitiful" Jungkook kneeled down and lifted Taehyung's head, thinking of seeing a somewhat scared or irritated face but when he did so, he found none of that, not one ounce of annoyance in his face. It made Jungkook even more pissed.

Taehyung then took a deep breath and started to speak with his husky voice.

"i don't understand why the human being wants to show his autority that much" He said while staring at Jungkook right in his eyes.

Jungkook frowned at this sentence. He flicked his forehead and then smiled.

"After all it's the strongest one who rule in this world, puppy" He said and then got up ready to turn his back and walk away but before that he heard his target's voice once again

"Mmh.. true, or maybe i just don't get it, maybe it's just a "rich" person thing" he answered picking up his stuff. After this, Jungkook was gone and the crowd of people disappeared slowly.

Taehyung proceeded to go in his class.

He sat down at his desk and waited for the teacher to start his class.

"Hi" he heard a soft voice besides him. Taehyung looked around and saw at his left a small blonde hair guy talking to him.

"Yes you, hi" the blonde male said following from a small smile.

"Oh hum, hi" Taehyung answered. It was the first time that someone was willing to talk to him.

"I saw you in the corridor, you looked really cool!" He said looking a bit shy

"Cool? I was on the floor in front of people" Taehyung said not showing any emotions on his face but still feeling a bit amused.

"Yes but you weren't scared of Jungkook!" He answered slipping out a bit of excitement in his voice.

Taehyung giggled a bit and then answered

"Well you have a weird view of the word cool"

The blonde guy answered with a big smile which made his eyes disappear.

"I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung" He introduce himself, giving his hand to the small guy

"And I'm Jimin, Park Jimin" he said taking his hand and shaking it.

"Well it's nice to meet you Jimin, I won't lie you're the first person who talked to me as a human since the beginning of the year" Taehyung said

"Oh really? Well I guess people from this school aren't very open, by the way can I sit here" Jimin said pointing the desk next to his.

"Ya sure and well they don't want to talk to me cause I'm poor" Taehyung said while doing the quotation marks with his fingers on the word poor.

"Man that sucks, people are so dumb these days" Jimin said while setting his things down.

"They sure are" Taehyung answered.

After that the bell ring and the teacher came in class. He got out a paper and checked the present one.

"Jungkook is the only one absent?" The teacher asked while checking the class.

"Well let's start, open your exercises notebook everyone"

...

"Hey Jungkook! We got ten beers left, we should maybe make the stock soon" Someone said to Jungkook, who was sitting on the floor of his apartment, a beer on hand.

"Ya sure, it's your turn to go and buy them right? Last time I did." Jungkook answered to the male who was in the kitchen looking inside the fridge.

"Aish, ok I got it" He answered with what seemed like a slightly annoyed tone. The same that you'd have when you have to do a chore.

"By the way, where's Namjoon?" Jungkook asked.

"He's on his way, he should arrive at any second. He said that he had to do something in school" Hoseok answered taking his keys.

"Anyways, Imma go take the beer, I'll be there in ten minutes" He took his coat and opened the door.

"See ya"

"See ya" They both said one after the other while the door closed.

Jungkook was now left alone, on the floor of his living room, sipping on an half empty beer.

"Kim Taehyung..." He let out without noticing.

"Mmh.. true, or maybe i just don't get it, maybe it's just a "rich" person thing"

"Tsk of course you can't understand it, you're broke as fuck" Jungkook let out, annoyed. He was lost in his mind thinking back on what happened when suddenly he heard someone next to him.

"What can't he understands and who?"

"Whoa, I didn't heard you coming" Jungkook said a bit surprised to see his tall friend next to him.

"I saw Hoseok on the way, he told me he was going to take some beer" The tall guy, Namjoon, said.

"Ya we don't have much left" Jungkook answered.

" I see, who where you talking about right now?" Namjoon asked

"Oh.. no one" Jungkook said trying to shrug it off

"Is it the poor guy?" He asked

"Well ya kinda" Jungkook answered, not seeing why he'd lie here.

"You're still messing with him, isn't that a waste of time?" Namjoon asked, walking towards the kitchen

"Maybe but it's entertaining" he said taking a sip of his can.

"Well you do you man but you should maybe let him be" Namjoon said while opening the fridge door and taking a beer. He then sat on the sofa.

"But I don't want to" Jungkook answered

"Why?" Namjoon asked

Jungkook didn't answer and there was now a silence. Namjoon looked at Jungkook but then let it pass sipping on a his beer.

"Wanna play a game?" Namjoon asked talking about the PlayStation4 that was under the TV.

"Hell yeah, let me just get that thing started" Jungkook answered, posing his beer on the table and taking out two controllers.

As he did that, they heard the door opening.

"I'm back bitches" Their other friend's voice, Hoseok, was heard.

"Ayyeee, we were just about to start a game" Namjoon said

"Without me?" Hoseok answered acting dramatic

"Just shut up and come take this" Jungkook giggled while handing him a controller.

"Let's start this shit"

......

I'm so bad at this :)