13

The next morning arrived and it was getting really cold. Taehyung woke up before Jungkook. He looked next to him quickly and took his clothes, putting them on and getting out for some air.

No one was outside, it was calm; the soft wind was hitting into the leaves of the trees and the bird were signing, calling each others out. The sky was a clear blue maybe with a tint of orange since it was pretty early in the morning. Taehyung walked towards the big tree near his tent, the one where Jungkook was resting the day before and was about to sit down until he felt some water on the palm of his hand as he patted the grass; pink morning.

Not a good idea
He taught. He decided to just go for a small walk.

When he came back, the teacher was up and some other students to.

"Oh Taehyung, were you up before us?" The teacher asked as he saw the gray haired boy coming out from the forest.

"Hmhm" Taehyung agreed

"Next time don't go in the woods alone, who knows what could've happened" he said with a serious tone

Taehyung nodded mindlessly and went near Jimin's tent. Since Sehun was up and out, he taught that he wouldn't mind if he'd go in and see his friend.

He opened the tent, making some shuffling noise

"Yah Jimin, wake up" He said while entering the small shelter.

The boy moved a bit and since he did not look like he cared Taehyung decided to shake him, waking him up.

"Five minutes" he let out softly while closing his small eyes back

"No, wake up" Taehyung said shaking him off even tho it didn't seemed to be working.

Taehyung thought for a bit while letting the grip off, seeing it wasn't working. He looked down at the soft looking boy and grined, he approached near the ear of the blonde guy "Jimin-Ah~" He said softly into his ear, making sure it sounded, wrong.

The blonde one immediately reacted by pulling his blanket on top of him while throwing a pillow in the face of his friend.
"I'm coming, wait outside"

Taehyung let out a chuckle as he got out. Jimin, him, was blushing under his blanket.

A few moments after, he got out and joined his friend.

The teacher who was waiting in his corner, finally started to speak as he saw everyone up.

"Ok guys, the three teachers and I have thought about doing a treasure hunt for today, and so this is why we have made a list that we're going to give each team. We thought that doing this would make you explore the region by yourself, while having a goal"
He said getting out papers out of his backpack that was on the floor.

"It will be teams of four, regrouping two teams of two" he said, then proceeding to name out the teams; after a few call, Taehyung heard his name

"Jungkook and Taehyung with Jimin and Sehun..."

Taehyung and Jimin looked at eachother with a smile, actually, more of a smirk, the one that friends usually did when they were paired up but they then looked at their teammates- looking annoyed for some reason.

Once the teams were made, the teacher than gave some bracelets to each of them "If ever there's an emergency, push the button by opening this bracelet" he said showing the small roundish black thing to everyone "once you'll do this, a signal will be emerged and we will get where you're at as soon as possible."

He then took in a sharp breath "The hunt is Starting, now!" He shouted, loud enough for the students to hear.

Everyone made there way, walking in the deepest forest.