CHAPTER 2

Chapter 2 :

"What the hell ?!"

 i yelled looking out the window. First off, Let me explain this. 1 : you do not come here unless you want to die, 2 : you don't take a feild trip to one of the most haunted places in london, ya just don't, 3 : .... ya know what, i don't have a 3, so i'm just gonna repeat number 2. Now i bet your wondering why i just yelled, if your not, well screw you, but im telling  ya anyway. See i've been staying here since BEFORE  i died and i don't appreciate it when people decide to take a tour of my home when i didn't invite them. Now, i know what your saying, Your dead it isn't like they can ask you, and to that i say this : I. DON'T.CARE.

I walked thru two walls and hopped over the railing and went into the next room over sitting on the couch, ignoring the look of shock and slight distaste i got from Wakefield. He owns the castle and has let me stay there ( not like i would leave if he told me, but hey, what ever let's the old man sleep. ) with out so much as a fuss. He's cool peoples, and his daughter Marry isn't too bad herself when she visits. There's several butlers here , my favorite being charles; he's an old coot who gambles every now and again and on Thursdays we like to get drunk together. There's only five maids, all who are kind old ladies... well except for Annie, she's only eight, Wakefield found her stealing food in the kitchen and took her in when she was six. Cute kid, rarely gets into trouble, and follows rules pretty well.

"Would you care to tell me what you think your doing ?" Wakefield asks, crossing his arms in a scornful manor. "I could ask you the same think Humphrey. " I say non chalauntly calling him by his first name "Like oh i don't know, why there's a group of people with bags heading to the front door ?! ", He rolls his eyes and begins to pace towards the door to open it. I hop up and and walk to jog to catch him ,"Well? Explain." I say, a little more angrier than i had d, He paused and glanced back at me "They are on a field trip, and will be staying here. Now Unless YOU want to greet them i suggest you get over it." He says in a tone, leaving no room for argument. I huff and cross my arms pouting, "What ever. where are they from any way ? And how long will they be staying ?" "They're from little rock, Arkansas."

"America ?" Well this outa be intresting, i muse silently, "Well how long will they be here for ?"

"Two weeks."

"And now you've done it !" I yelled throwing up my hands in the air , "Two weeks ?! Have you lost all sences man ?! Not only ios that stupid, It's reckless ! And you said YES !!! Of all things you've done, THIS, is the worst, it goes far above the time i let the frat in.. okay maybe not, but still !!! We're screwed !!! i forsooth thee , we musn't let em' enter, I'll thwart thee me self and send em' back whence they came from if i need too !!!" I yelled , my temper triggering the old dialect of my words. It wasn't that i was mean, i just cared a little for their safety. This was a place where people were tortured and masacered and some ghost aren't as friendly as your neighborhood casper. I've never met a bad ghost (tho the fratternity was close, but they were drunk...) and wish never too meet one. They're horrible , melevolent, and got a temper problem, and i know how to get one back.

Wakefield must have sensed my uneasiness, because his toned softened instantly, "All will be well, no need to worry, i still have a couple of years in this body i do believe i can mathc a group of meager town americans." He placed a hand on my shoulder and gave me a warm smile, something that always made me feel like a small child again in my father's embrace, even though i'm a couple of thosand years old...i think. I ran a hand thru my unruly mass of cold raven colored hair and rubbed the back of my neck, "Fine. But if anything happens im stepping in." I say letting out a pent up sigh. He smiled and placed an arm around my shoulder ,"Yes, i know. But promise me this young master , don't do anything stupid." I smirked "Me ? Bad ? Never." I say sarcasticly as he pushes me away playfuly. I shrugged and walked back thru the wall.

My death is a life of never ending surprises...