chapter 12

Chapter 12 :

I slipped the necklace on and stood up, as soon as i did a rush of warmth went thru me, Not the burning of fire, but the warmth of acceptance. If i could find him, i could ask what this is, i mean i know what it is, it's a necklace but im wondering if maybe it fell out of his jeans when we were.... Either way, i need or rather have to talk to him. I gave a frustrated sigh and gentaly touched the pendant around my neck, another burst of warmth went thru me and i walked out of my room picking up the peice of papaer on the floor in front of it.

Dear Perri,

Gone with some of the class on a nature hike, will be back around sometime before dinner, See you lata chica .

- Cenci & Ave

I folded the note up and stuck it in the back of my jeans , and made my way downstairs. As i passed the door i heard a knock, Maybe one of the students left something or are in trouble, I open the door and my breath catches. Standing 5'11 in A black led zeppelin t shirt, Faded glory black jeans, and brown hiker's boots, The guy infront of me had to be no older than nine-teen, twenty at the most. He had light green eyes that could almost past for hazel, a chisseled chin, and dark off black hair with a mixture of alabastor cream skin. The male behind him was adorned in the same thing except that in his shirt read Asking Alexzanderia and he looked about Twenty-four. "Um, may i help you ?" I ask nervously, "Oh, i m sorry, My name is Jace this is my brother Aiden. Were Here for vacation , Are you one of the maids ?" The guy in the led zeppelin shirt, appearently named jace asked smiling. "No i'm not. I'm with my high school class on a tripp here... Uh, if you wait a moment i can go get Sir.Humphrey he owns this castle,but im sure you already know that." I say crossing my arms, im not a mean person honsetly, but somthing felt off about them...

"Yes, infact we do. Would you mind if we stepped in ?" Asked Aiden, I looked from him to his brother. "Actualy i would , Seeing that i don't know who you are or your intesion, no, you cant come in. " I say closing the door but aiden sticks his foot in and it stops. "Look you need to leave, like now." I say, I go to close the door but Jace grabs my wrist and squeezes. I give a whimper of pain and he smirks, Suddenly the pendant on my neck is a live coal and it pumps a massive force of heat thru my body, He let's go and i back up to the wall, He matches me step for step and when my back hits the wall he looms over me.

"So sorry for the intrusion, but we couldn't just wait out side..." He says quietly , leaning closer, I only glare at him. I only barly resisted kneeing him between his legs, instead i sucked in a shap breath. His body was warm and heavy aginst me, but not in the loving way like Josiah's. Everything about it screamed wrong, I wanted him off of me, but his arms blocked my escape, and as his hips drew closer to mine , i couldn't help but remember David and what he had done to me... "Get away from me." I insisted pulling my arms up between us, trying to put a wedge in the middle. This was wrong, this was so wrong...

He leaned closer till my arms pressed aginst his chest, i shrunk back aginst the wall and tried to controll my paniced heart, but it was an effort with no gain. "You are so beautiful Neliem'em." He purred.

"T-That's not my name." I stuttered out, "It used to be..." His brother said coming up beside me and running a hand thru my hair, i barley repressed a shudder of disgust at his touch. Jace leaned closer, And i could see myself refelected in his eyes, every once of terror gripping me, and i could feel the scream building inside me.

A cleared throat. My salvation, clad in jeans and smelling of black cherry cigars... Josiah.

"Move. Now." He said, his tone murderous with venom. Jace gave me a wink and moved his arms from where they held me in place. In a flash i ran to him clinging with badly hidden fear and he wrapped a protective arm around me. "Are you alright ?" He asks, his voice becomeing deeper and his eyes never leaving jace and Aiden. I give a small nodd before clinging to him tighter. "Alright, alright i get it." Says jace, "But this isn't over Baby Brother." He smirks, he turns to me and winks. "See you soon Nelie'em." And with that their gone.

Baby brother ?! , and with that i fainted.