CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3 :

"Greetings , my name is Sir.Humphrey Wakefield, i am the owner of this house. I know you are all very tired from your trip over seas, and i want you all to know that your rooms and bathroom accomidations are all ready for you. But before i show you to your rooms which reside on the second floor, Charles here, the butler shall give you a tour of the castle enjoy your stay." I hear humphrey greet from the couch. This was a pro about being a ghost, you can only see me if i want you to, but sometimes that abbilty goes a little haywire and peices of me can disappear for about a minuite or two. You'd think that after being dead as long as i have, i'd have the technique down to a point but i don't. Sucks to be me sometimes.

There wasn't as many kids as i had imagined maybe only seventeen at the most, Not that much, now some would argue that that's a nice size number, but this is coming from the guy who seen over fifty people hung in under a minuite. They were all colors, shapes, and sizes and one of the boys even had peircings, the girl next to him was looking at her chin and kept pouting everytime she touched a...wait...is that a chin hair ? ew, i think it is. Or maybe that's a boy , i can't realy tell anymore there the time have SERIOUSLY changed. And then i saw her.

Lithe and graceful, she was average height with wavish-curly off black and brunette colored hair that flowed down her cream colored shoulders and to her hips. Her face was unmistakably american with the softest touch of israely- not overly beautiful but possessing full earthly feautures accentuating her slender torso and her full breasts. I hopped up and apeared behin her, i tapped her shoulder but when she turned around her elbow caught me in the stomach knocking me back. I hit the ground with a thud and her eyes widened in shock.

"Omigosh, i'm so sorry are you okay ?" She asks tucking a peice of hair behind her right ear and reaching out a slender hand. "Yeah im okay. You ?" I ask taking her hand and getting pulled up from the ground , she gives a soft chuckel that kisses the air like honey "I wasn't on the floor bub. But don't worry, i think i'll live."

"I'm Josiah. Josiah Clark. And you ?"

"Pericles. Pericles'emileen christopher Young. But people usualy call me Perri or just Pericles." She shrugged smiling. We turned and followed the class, our questions ranged from where are you from?, do you live here?,ever been to america?,how ya liking london? , and even : will i see you again?

"Hey wanna know a secret?" I whisper ignoring the fretful voice in my head that's panicing by the second. "Sure." "I'm not realy alive." she turns to me confused ,a shadow of a smile creeping to her lips "Like ...dead ? " "Yep. Don't believe me do you ?" She shrugs and throws me a smirk of defiance, "Can't say that i do. Unless you can proove it casper."

"Oh i can proove it. I'll show you tonight."

"Tonight? I'm flattered but you haven't even taken me to dinner." She scoffs. "But untill then why don't you tell me a little about this place oh kind Mr.Keith'lucious" She loops my arm and i beagan to tell her all about the castles past. Why i trusted the brunette i have not a clue, but i do know that whatever the reason, I can trust her... that or im to horny to think and the first time i see a female walk thru the door i've already decided she's my soul-mate to be.... untill the sun comes up then she's on her own. Kidding, kidding, i would never do that.... i'd leave during the night.