chapter 11

Chapter 11 :

I sat on the floor confused and hurt ,My mind looking over every action that i just played out. I stood shaikily to my feet and crawled onto my bed, burrying my face in the pillow... that smelled just like him.... I stared off into nuthing, my mind a roller durby of questions,thoughts, and every other thing i had ever thought about in my life... each jumping head first into the canabalistic abyss of my pain.

Idiot, the voice in my head sneered. It's your fault that he's gone, your fault that your dad is dead, your fault that Penryn isn't here anymore... If what you were doing was so wrong why'd you like it so much ? Guess it's true what your  step-dady thought about you every night he came into your room... I chunked the pillow across the room, knocking over a lamp shade in the process , and covered my ears in hopes to block out the world.. but it didn't work... the voice in my head only becme louder.. and unbearable yell.

Slut ! it screamed. 

Trash !

Good for nuthing !

Every word David, my step father had ever yelled at me surfaced thru the tears brimming in my eyes, suddenly i felt a mass of weight press down on me.. almost like a memory...

Fire !!!

Every fiber in my body bolted up, and i screamed as i looked down at my body and found myself covered in flames. I hit the floor in agony and screamed louder .. or so i thought... i screamed again, but it was like some one had pressed the silent button on me, i could feel myself screamikng but nothingcame out of my mouth...My palm burned with a fury that seemed to consume me. Then just as quick as it had came, it was gone. I sat up panting and gasping for air , i opened up a shaky hand to my face for inspection and what i saw sucked the breath right out of me.

In my hand glowing a moon kissed silver , was a small but very beautiful pendant. It was oval shaped with intricate thorn designs that shapped a small cut amber rose that glowed like embers in a fire. I held i up to my face and flipped the over, On the back was the word Nelie'em, with the dates : January 1, That's my birth day. i open the necklace up and one side of the necklace if you looked past all the faded imagery, was josiah and the other was....

Me ?