chapter 9

Chapter 9 :

It was gentle, but captivating, a mixture of sweet honey suckel andsweet smokey black cherry cigaretts. Our mesmerized lips pressed together time after time, transporting us to another world. Ragged breathing and dancing tongues bring a fiery heat to the cold ocean air. With just the two of us there, the rest of the world disappears.

Desire ignites the world around us as we become lost in a abyss of lust and love. It's a spicy, powerful combination that sends waves of animalistic passion crashing over us, It's dominating yet tamed, and sends bursts of electricity thru my very being, ilectrafying my-our- every fiber... Melting our two souls into one burst of pure passion filled energy. Before i knew what i was doing i had stipped my shirt off and began to slowly kiss on her neck making her moan into my shoulder... Her body ignited a flame in side me that i didn't even know existed. Our body's were a tangle of limbs that at every chance the other got tugged and pulled at the fabric of our clothes , despretly trying to rid our bodies of them.

As our lips pull apart, a gentle but ever so loving moan flutters over the flame of our passion extinguishinging the desperate heat that still just barely clung to our essence. Our breathing comes out in short, desperate gasps. The intensity still very much there. The rest of the world slowly comes back into focus, but we refuse to break our connection. After a moment i open my eyes and look down at her, but the moment i do relization hits me hard...