Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4 :

Nope , that's it , i want them gone !!!

Not only did this blonde get My room with sevral of her ditsy friends, now their eating My food !!! Do You know how long it took me to figure out that i liked food !? Huh, neither do i, but i know it took longer than that to figure out how to eat.... i think .... either way , i want my house back !!!

I was half way down the stairs to go rant to humphrey , when i was knocked into the wall and me and my bumper went tumbaling down the stairs. We hit the last step with a thudd and skidded to a stop. "Hey watch where your going !" I yelled shoving the person off, i stopped ,lshocked and instantly regretted yelling, sitting on her butt and rubing her head sorely with a frustrated look was Perri. "Gee man , Hey Perri you okay ?" I asked getting up and reaching out my hand, she took it and i helped her up, "Yeah, Cenci thought it was funny to dare me to wear heels." She chuckled and unstrapped the heels on her feet, tossing them under the stairs... When Humphrey finds those he's gonna have a fitt.

"Now if i believe right. You have something to proove to me ?' She said giving me a devious smirk and crossing her arms , i'd almost forgott i was suposed to show her that i was a ghost. "I do believe you are correct." I said smiling ."Shall the beautiful damsel acompany me  to the garden for a late night walk before dinner ?"

"I do beleieve so ." She said looping my arm and trying her best london accent. We walk thru the kitchen and out the pation doors and right into the garden. This was my favorite part of the castle, there was so many flowers and trees it realy was a beauty when the moon light kissed it. There was all sorts of flowers here , from Ambrosia, Acaia,Amarillys,Rosemarry,Almond blossums, and even buttercups, and that was just the start. She suddenly let go of my arm and skipped ahead of me and twirled in circles laughing happily like a kid on christmas morning. I just noticed that she's changed clothes, Instead of shorts and a shirt she was wearing a simple silken white dress and was of now bare footed. She reached out, grabing my hand and pulled me with her gentaly. She pointed to bush full of flowers and smiled " Those over there are called Aster, they symbolize love and delicacy. Those on the other side are called Baby's breath, they mean Purity of heart and innocence." I hug her close from behind, "And those over there what are they called ?" I ask enjoying the sweet sound of her voice dancing on the midnight air. "They're called Mallows, they mean Sweetness and delicate beauty." Still holding my hand we walk to the bush and she picked a flower "When i was a child we had a forest behind our house that was forbidden to us, but me and my sisster went anyway, Deep in the woods there was a path we could follow and it would take us to this beautiful water fall where there had to be every flower in the world beside it. For my sisster's birthday i bought her a book on flowers and she taught me about them everychance she got..." She smiles but i can tell there's something behind it.. sadness maybe ?... "Where is she ? I don't think i saw her." I say, "You wouldn't."

"Why ?"

"She died when we where eight. House fire." She whispers. I  bite my bottom lip and place the Everlasting immortal flower behind her ear." This flower means never ending memory, unfading remembrace. As long as you remember her , she's not dead. only alive in a diffrent place." What happens next surprises me , she throws her arms around me and burries her face into my chest, i wrap my arms around her in a warm embrace, anchoring her, or at least trying, thru the pain.

She reaches down and hands me a violet passion flower and smiles "This flower means belief." She says tucking it behind my ear. "What do you mean ?" "It means i believe you, i believe your a ghost." She says calmly "Wait why ? ." i blurt out truthfuly. "No guy could be this nice in this era, so im assuming your dead. " She tries to laugh off the tension but it doesn't help much, still i join in. "Your taking this a lot lighter than i thought you would."

"Actualy im a tornado inside at the moment... but ...i trust you, i don't know why, and believe me im not one for love at first sight..but something about you seems so familiar....this is frustrating but , i believe you."

I lean down till our faces are inches apart. "Thankyou." "There's only one condition, you turn paranormal activity on me and i'll exorcise your ass in a heart beat." She says with the defiant smirk i fell in love with. "Yeah i think i can agree to that." I say pulling her close aginst me, "One question tho, Since your a ghost, aren't you supposed to have the clothes you died in on ? And not some ripped jeans and a panic of the disco shirt on, i mean seriously, where'd you get the clothes ? " I give a soft chuckel "One of the ghost fratternity brothers gave me allhis old clothes for a place to sleep the night." She gives me a a look of disbelief thats quickly replaced with a smile "You have oh so much explaining to do. like wow, a ghost fraternitty ? like what kappa alpha ghost. The hell?" we look at each other before burstinginto laughter...

So maybe i wont make them leave...Yet.