Chapter 8

Chapter 8 :

I cursed as i banged the little man's head on the door and halfed dragged, half carried the surprissingly heavy teacher into Pericles room, causing the teen to give a startled yelp of surprise.

"What the hell happened ?!" She whispered franticly motioning to her unconcious teacher in my arms. "A part of - well Parts- of me disapperared infront of him and he passed out on me. So i figured you'd helped me talk to him when he woke up." I give a shy smile.

"So basicly you need an aliby ?" She asks crossing her arms and lifting an eye brow expectanly.

"Y-yeah." I stutter out slightly embarassed that a seventeen year old girl can read me so easily... And yet, i find that oddly attractive... "So where you want me to lay him ?" I ask, she doesn't move for a moment then she picks up his legs and  without a word we laid him on her bed. "That's odd, he only comes up on the second floor if something's wrong.. i wonder why he was up here today?..." She pondered. "W-well that would be because of me." I mumbled she cocks her head again at me and crosses her arms, "What were you doing up here that made him come up here ?" She questioned, for some odd reason i felt the need to explain ever action to her . 
    "I-I was um... watching you dance.." I waited for the rude comment or the slap in the face but none came, she jave a startled laugh. "Well then, next time just come on in, or youknow just stick your head in the door and have another repeat of this. Either way i'm good." She laughed, a sound like music kissing the air. I gave a nervous laugh, and was about to say something catchy when the teacher roused into the conciousness. He took one look at me and opened his mouth to scream, but Perri gentaly clasped a hand over his mouth, Once she seen he was calmed she removed her hand and he sat up or rather half scooted away from me. "Do you remember anything Mr.Neman ?" Perri asks slowly, " Y-Yes, That young man's body disappeared right before my eyes !!! Get behind me miss. Young, i'll protect you." He said trying and failing to be heroic. 

"No Mr.Neeming, you got it all wrong, " Perri said like she was trying to calm down a frightened child. "Me and Josiah we're listening to music and..and discussing the castles history . We opened the door to go down stairs and hit you with it... Isn't that right Josiah ?" I loked up dazed and nodded in agreement. "Well now that you mentioned it , i do remember bumping my head on something..." 

I stiffled a laugh and helped the man to his feet. Once Perri had convinced him to leave , she shut the door and i fell backwards onto the bed with a sigh of relief , She coppied me except went face first. " You know, you owe me big time ?" She said more than asked propping her self up on her elbows and giving me a playful but devious smirk. Who was this girl ? i mean, i had met the nice and emotional side of her but this one was sinister.... suductive even....

"And what do i owe you oh, graceful maiden in shining armor ?" I asked smirking, I instantly get a pillow to the face playfuly. In one swift movment i rolled ontop of her but in flurry of movments, we roll off the bed and hit the floor, Her on top, her crystal blue eyes twinkaling brightly. I flipp us over ; gentaly so when we roll she doesn't hit her head to hard on the wood. Our faces are just a hairs breath appart, and we're so close i can fell her heart beat aginst my chest. Why, Why does this feel so familiar ? Like deja vu' ? Then she does something that surprisses me....

She leans up and kisses me full on the lips.