Vamps

Mika's POV:

I brought my family down and now I'm dying here.

"Run, Yuu" I yelled at my last family member.

I was bleeding out in his arms.

"Just go, you idiot!" I yelled at him as tears rushed down his face.

He finally let go of me and ran away. I saw a lot of vampires huddle over me a few moments later. My eyes became wide as I saw the silver haired vampire got up, everything seemed to be running in fast play. I was now being picked up by a pink haired vampire.

"Do you want a second chance?" She said as her red eyes stared at me.

"N-no" I said barely being able to speak.

"I guess, you have no choice" She said as she bite her bottom lip.

"What?" I thought.

She grabbed me and kissed me. I could feel the warm blood enter inside of my mouth. I screamed not wanting any of what was happening to me.

Yuu's POV:

Once I reached out of the darkness, I feel in the cold snow that wrapped around my body. Once I stopped rolling in the snow, I quickly got up looking around me. I saw the city and the dark, creepy, shallow, woods. I felt the cold air blow towards my face. I saw a couple of wolves come out of their hiding place.

"No-no-no" I thought.

I saw a wolf transform into a human, he had raven hair with a light type of purple eyes facing me.

"Hey kid" He said as he smiled at me.

I was so scared I didn't know how to react. The other wolves behind him seemed to turn into humans. 

"What is happening?" I thought as I was shaking.

"Come on with me, kid. If you want to beat the vampires" He said as his pack turned back into wolves. I found myself to be holding his hand.

"Just this once you can leap on my back" He mumbled out.

I backed away knowing what was going to happen. Soon his human form grew into a raven furred beast. I saw his eyes staring back at me as I jumped onto his back. It was soft and warm.