Irreplaceable Love

Yuu's POV:

My brother had kidnapped me and now I didn't know where we were. All I knew was that we were together once again but, now that he is a vampire and I am a werewolf. Him an alpha and I an omega with hunger of being filled up inside.

"Mika~" I cried out as we were inside a lonely building.

"Yuu, where are your pills?" I heard his voice but everything seemed blurry.

"Back at the camp" I said as I struggled holding myself.

"I can't leave you like this here" He said as I regain my vision. 

I could see him clearly now, his blonder hair along with his beautiful blue eyes that could make me daze off into them. His white cape that almost-ed reached the bottom of his black boots.

"Yuu?" Mika asked.

I walked over to him as I cuddled up next to him wanting to be mixed with his scent. I could feel him drown in my sweet scent now as he kissed my neck. I could feel his lips move from my neck to my chest. I suddenly was being pinned down against the wall of the silent building, 

"Yuu~chan" Mika said softly.

We both made eye contact as he kissed me on my lips. His tongue seemed to be exploring my mouth as I was becoming bright red.

"How does he know this much?!!?" I thought while the other part of me thought, "More more"

My legs dangled on his body as he pulled me up; putting pressure against the wall and me.

"Mika it hurts" I said tearing up as he seemed to be kissing my chest again.

He stopped and looked up at me, "What hurts?" He asked softly.

I could finally feel the ground as my shoes touched the floor. I took this advantage to push him down against the floor.

"My turn~" I said while taking off my shirt.

Mika blushed deeply looking away and saying, "Yuu we are barely 16 I don't want to mate you"

His words seemed to make my wolf side upset and accept the challenge of making him take those words back.

"Whatever... it's not like I want you" I said while trying not to pout.

"Yuu, you took of your shirt and now your on my lap... What do you mean?" Mika said with a smile.

He seemed trying not to laugh as I unzipped his pants. 

"Only if you want" I could smell his scent.

"Yuu!" Mika said trying to push me off.

I pulled out his member which made my jaw almost reach the ground.

"It's so big...." I stated.

Mika blushed deeply and tried pulling up his boxers.

"Don't describe it weirdo!" He said.

I was already taking off my boxers by the time he was finishing talking.

"Yuu, I don't want to mate anyone yet! " He panicked.

I was already on top of him. "How can I make this alpha calm down?" My wolf part of me thought.

I felt the fire of my heat fill my whole body now, Mika's alpha started to kick in. I felt his body pin me down as he hoovered over me. My legs wrapped around his body as his member was slowly entering inside of me. 

Mika's POV:

His insides were all wet and warm as I slowly started to thrust. I didn't want stop but I also didn't want to hurt him as much. My body was making it's own actions while I thought, "Please, don't cum inside of him"

"Mika~" Yuu moaned as his arms wrapped around my neck.

I kissed him in the neck as our scent was mixing together. I could feel him moving his own body back and forth.

"Faster~" Yuu seemed to be getting tried of me by now.

"Yuu, I don't want to hurt you" I told him as he kissed my cheek.

"Cute...." I mumbled.

I did as he ordered me and started to gain some speed as I grabbed his hips and moved them back and forth. It caused him to moan again which started to drive me a little bit crazy. He pulled me closer to his face.

"I like you" Yuu said.

I was becoming a little mad as I said, "You don't like me, your just in heat"

Once I said that tears started to roll down his cheeks.

"Believe me" Yuu cried out.

"I love you" I said as I licked his tears.

A smile seemed to grow on his face.

"I love you too!" Yuu said along with kissing my cheek.

After a few more moments I felt a pain run in my neck, it was Yuu biting my neck wanting to make us become official mates. 

"Screw it" I thought as I was  going to cum inside of him.

I bit his nape as I came inside of him, making us official mates. After a few minutes Yuu went to sleep as he left me alone to worry and overthink of what I just did to my so called, "Brother".

 After a few minutes Yuu went to sleep as he left me alone to worry and overthink of what I just did to my so called, "Brother"

A/N : Your welcome? Two updates in one day! New goal! wHOop WhoOP