Unsolved

Mika's POV:

1 year passed-

I have been looking for my omega for the past year and 8 months since that day. I want to regain a good relationship with him because it seems he must have misunderstood who Ferid is...

"Mika~" I heard his annoying voice.

"Mika~" He repeated once again.

He placed his hand on my shoulder as I gripped onto his fingers and broke them.

"Awwwe~ that hurt" He said with a satisfied smile.

I looked at him and said, "Masochist"

"I guess" He said trying to fix his fingers.

I looked at the maps of the last locations they were spotted in. I saw Ferid dancing around as he had his face fully red and smiled. "You seem too happy" I mumbled out.

He looked back at me and said, "Huh? Mika-kun noticed me~" He started to blush more. "Moron" I said as I brought my attention back to the map. I started to notice a pattern, they seem to be moving up the river to gain more food and water supplies. I got up and grabbed my sword as I gained to get a horse for my journey. Ferid did the same as he always came along with me to report to our Queen of our missions. 

"Where are we going Mika-kun?" He said as his breath made a small smoke into the air.

I could barely feel my fingers as they seemed to numb more so, I put on my gloves as I said, "To gain back my omega" I made sure, I had blood supplies along with blankets and an axes. 

"Understood, Caption Mika" He teased me as his grey horse seemed to be already getting ahead of me. My white horse seemed to want to gain speed through out the forest as if he hasn't seen freedom for a long time. We reached up to the last location they were spotted in. I searched around to see if their was no presents of anyone. I nodded as I looked at Ferid.

"Nobody then?" He asked as he got off his horse.

I put more attention towards the horse as it started to act up and backed up a little. I looked back at Ferid as he seemed to notice eyes glowing around us. I then heard his horse run away from us as I turned on the flashlight and faced the deeming eyes.

"LET'S GO NOW!" I yelled at Ferid as a wolf appeared and attacked him on his shoulder. I got off of my horse and made sure he left this hell place as well. I looked back at Ferid as the wolves seemed to sucking out his life; his eyes seemed to lose it's shine and sparkle of his own love.

"FERID!!" I cried out as I felt a wolf sink it's teeth onto my ankle.

I yelped and dragged my sword out as I looked back at Ferid, he finally stopped breathing as his eyes were now lifeless forever. I cried for his death and the fact that our Queen would fall upon depression due to the fact she really liked his company. I felt the other wolves stare at me as they were already to attack me as well.

"MIKA!" I heard a familiar voice.

"Huh?" I looked back to see a person in a black hoodie and a black horse.

"Mika, get Ferid's body and leave with me! Now!" I heard my Queen's orders as she got off the horse. 

I grabbed Ferid's dead body as I launched him onto the horse. I then saw a wolf trying to attack the Queen as my vampire side grabbed the sword to stab the wolf. I carried the Queen towards her horse and slapped the horse on his behind so, it would run away with my Queen. I then was attack by a black furred wolf with his green eyes glaring at me. I kicked it his mouth as it growled at me. I saw all the wolves circle up around me.

"You have nowhere to run to" I told myself as I held my sword tight towards me.

I saw all the wolves turn into their human form as they all darted towards me. I smelled half of the packs and they seemed to be angry betas and omegas. I was the only alpha at the moment so I spread my pheromones as I walked around to notice 2/3 of the squad was out cold. The betas stood in fear as I noticed my dear, Yuichiro on the floor. The alpha's seemed to be nowhere to be found. I carried my omega and started to run away from the scene as I heard someone pull out their weapon.

"GIVE ME BACK YUU!" I turned around to see a beta with green eyes and brown hair glaring at me with his bow and arrow.

"Don't threaten me because you will lose to his alpha" I said so coldly.

I finally made it to the Queen's castle as the guards took away my omega to get him ready for our ceremony. I walked in to see Krul crying and her sorrow filled up the whole room with a bad vibe. She cried in my arms and said, "He died!!" 

"It will be okay my Queen, I'll bring you a child that will bring back your happiness" I said as I rubbed her back.

I walked away from her as I went towards my room to find my omega sound asleep in my bed. He had a new pair of clean clothes as his hair seemed to be washed with a sweet scent of shampoo. I ran my fingers threw his hair only to feel it fluffy and soft. I smiled to see him once again in such a long time. 

"Welcome, back Yuu~chan" I said as his eyes slowly started to open up.

----------

A/N:

Hahahahah......... I need to update more often TT-TT sorry *bows down* Forgive me! ;-;  I have been busy lately.....