Shadow Moon Pack

Yuu's POV:

I stood silently hovering over the dark. I heard a something or someone step upon a branch. I saw myself coaching down low as stood on guard.  I heard a howl, ring in my ears as I kept searching along the darkness of the woods.

I saw a brown furred werewolf come out of the bushes.

"Yoichi?" I thought as I turned into my human form.

Which caused him to turn into his human form and smile at me.

"Heyo, Yuu" He said while greeting me.

"What has are alpha said?" I asked knowing she must have howled to call over our pack.

"I came looking for you, we need to get ready for the war" Yoichi said as he leaped over a fallen tree.

He shifted into his form in mid air while I followed his scent through the woods. I finally made it back to our camp as I saw Kimi and Shinoa standing beside a tent. They were in their human forms as Yoichi seemed to do the same thing.

"Hey Yuu" Shinoa smiled and waved at me.

"Where is your omega?" I asked her.

"In the tent talking to Guren" She said with a wicked smile.

"Guren is here!!?" I shouted.

Kimi looked up at me and read my face as he said, "Don't do it"

I was stopped by him, "Yeah-yeah whatever" I said softly.

A few moments later I saw  Guren come out of the tent.

"Guren~" I said leaping to hug him.

He growled at me and then sighed which lead into a hug.

"I missed you! " I said softly.

"Okay, what do you want now?" He said pulling away from the hug.

I smirked and said, " I just have been wanting to know when we are going to fight the vamps!"

I found myself being slammed onto the ground.

"You need to be water and go with the flow" He growled at me as he then disappeared into the woods.

"As expected from you" The pink haired beta teased me.

"Idiot" I mumbled.

I tied my black hair into a small pony tail since I barely had hair to even tie it.

"Girl" The blonde omega teased me.

I hissed.

Mika's POV:

"Mika~" Ferid repeated my name.

I just looked at him with so much hate.

"Your the reason, I am like this now" I thought as he walked closer towards me.

"My dear Mika~" He teased again.

I pulled my sword out as he came in touch to me.

"Get away your parasite" I growled at him.

"Well aren't you in a bad mood, we I guess that's expected from teens now a days" He just kept going on and on.

I was barely tolerating him as I saw Queen Krul call for me.

"Yes, my queen" I said as I knelled down.

"No, need for such a thing" She said softly.

-flash back-

"Mika, you need to drink blood to live" Krul started begging.

"I don't want to!" I hissed at her.

I was becoming stubborn now.

"Mika come on! You'll be sick!" She pleaded.

"First tell me why I am no longer an omega!" I cried out.

She stood quiet for a while as she then said, " It's because when we become a vampire, our genes tend to change up. Along with our DNA which most vampires are Alphas and Betas. We are never some low rank omegas" 

Her words caught my breath as I thought, "low rank omegas?" 

"Why would you say such a thing like that!" I yelled out.

"It's the truth and we can't delete our genes now, so get use to your life like this... It isn't that bad as you think of it" She finished speaking with a smile.

I tried to gain all the information into my head as she quickly pushed me up against the floor.

"I'm tired and you are too so, just drink" She said as her eyes seem to hold sadness in them.

"Fine..." I finally said.