Strange

3rd person POV:

10 Years Later~

"After a while of running away from the pack of wolves and humans, we finally made it" Yuu smiled lightly.

"Your right, now we can rest now" Mika smiled back as he was holding Yuu's hand.

"Let your love rest and live on forever" Krul's spirit spoke along the old castle.

Mika started to tear up as he saw his mother live on as a demon now. Yuu looked at the side of him when he saw Asura smile as he saw Krul. They both leaped into a hug as tears ran down their cheeks. 

"Finally, we are finally together once again! Sister" Asura said as he tilted his head and saw Ferid in the back and waved at him.

Lu looked around to see if his father's spirit would be alive in a demon. 

"Lu...?" Lacus said as Rene was hugging Lu from behind. "Dad!" Tears ran down their cheeks. 

Everyone was at last together and now they were waiting for their next family member to awake soon. Michirou smiled as he looked at his husband, Gryuei as Mika greeted them into the small group.

"Welcome home, Shiro and Kuro" Yuu and Mika said as they started at their grandchildren.  

Krul ran towards the small babies that had their eyes closed as one had white hair mixed with some blonde. The other baby had black hair with purple ish tips. Mika and Yuu both looked at each other and smiled.

"Our war isn't over yet" Mika said as he looked at Yuu.

"Agreed" Yuu nodded as they looked towards a wolf that lashed out of the shadows of the castle.

"Shall we" Mika smirked as he looked at Yuu.