Solving Problems

A/N : I repeat, I'm a seme so.... I can't do a uke point of view as much ;-; Gomen'nasi Readers!

Let's just start the story, you all wanted this so here yo go!

-------

Mika's POV:

"Let go of me!" I heard Yuu say as he struggled against me.

I pinned him down against the bed as the red sheets seem to match his new clothes. He scratched my face as I kept a low growl and tried not to do something irrational. "You look beautiful, my omega" I whispered into his ear as I began to nibble it.

"S-stop th-this n~now~" He tried holding his moans as this made him look even much cuter then before.

"I wonder how you had to deal with your heat~" I teased him.

(teases Purrcy whenever I can)

"I-i " He paused as he noticed I was already undressing him. "Hm?" I looked at him as his face turn bright red almost to the color of the bed sheets. I smirked as I felt him trying to wiggle out of my grip.

"Nice try" I said as I let out my pheromones that made him become paralyzed.

"You probably slept with a bunch omega" He started to cry as I kissed his neck.

I looked at him as I wiped his tears, "No, I would never break a bond with an omega for some cheap omega" I said as my words made him blush even more.

His body began to heat up as if he was allowing me to start the mating ceremony. I stopped giving off my pheromones so, that Yuu could finally move. Once he got a grip of his body he clung onto me and hugged me tightly. His warm tears rolled down my neck as his chin rested on the side of my neck. 

"Your lying.... your lying aren't you" He mumbled out as his body tensed up even more. 

I pinned him down as I said, "Your the only one, I wish to do this with" I kissed him on his collar bone as he let out a soft moan.

"You-u  b-bet-ter  be-e  t-tel-ling  th-the  t-truth~" He moaned out as my body started to take off all of his clothes and licked his nipples.

Once I finished taking off his clothes he seemed to unbutton my shirt as I pulled down my pants and boxers. He seemed to inpatient as he wished to be connected with me. His body heat rises up as I slowly start to insert my testicle inside of him as he moans with pleasure. I saw him cup my face with his hands as he looked at me into my soul. I could see his wolf spirit leap with joy to see me back again with him. 

I smiled as I kissed his forehead and said, "I love you" 

"D~don't say it so sudden!" He said as his face turned red once again.

I smiled as I started to thrust as his head fell back and moaned. I grab him by his waist to pull him into me so, I could apply pleasure for him. I felt his hips start to move on there own which made me want to tease my omega more.  I saw him arch his back as he trembled and I started to notice pre-cum coming out of his younger. This made me want to thrust even more as he wrapped his legs around my body like if he was a snake. His arms wrapped around my neck holding onto me wanting more. 

"M~mmmika~" Yuu moaned out as I kept thrusting.

"Yes, my love?" I said trying to breath.

He whispered into my ear, "I'm ready for your load" he started to tease me now.

I smirked as I moved in faster as I got near his nape as he started to moan louder. Once he came, I came as well inside of him while I bet his nape. Once our ceremony was done he looked into my eyes as he smiled. I kissed his cheek as I smiled and looked at the mess I made of him. This caused him to blush deeply and cover his face while looking away from me. I pulled out as he let out a soft but sweet moaning sound.

"Kawaii" I said as I kissed his thigh.

"EHHH" He seemed surprised to see me on his crotch. 

I put his younger into my mouth as I started to suck him off. The made him moan more as he tried pushing my head away from his younger. Once he came inside my mouth he panicked as I swallowed it. I smiled as I licked the tip of his younger.

"This is embarrassing~" He said as he covered his face.

"But did I make you feel good?" I asked as I pulled up my boxers and pants.

He looked away and mumbled something. 'Does he not have manners to answer me?' I thought as he kept our eye contact away. I jumped on top of him as I pinned him down once again.

"Yuu~chan if you don't answer we might need to do this one more time~" I said as I took of my pants and boxers.

"I wouldn't mind  it..." He said softly as his face blushed deeply.

I smirked as I opened his legs and said, "Good choice"

--------------------------

A/N:

  Dear Readers,

       I am sorry, for all you ukes that love to see seme Mika. But, I'm afraid I love uke Yuu so much I dream of this............ well sometimes Purrcy.... Don't tell him! Well thanks for reading! Hope you like the update! Have a nice day! Stay pure! Hahahahah~ who am I joking most of us aren't!

 Love, 

- Mika Walker (MW)

My Side of the Story ( Omega x Alpha )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara