Horrible Nights

Mika's POV:

We headed towards a group meeting among all the vampires. I saw Queen Krul look at us with boredom. 

"Dear brother and sister! The werewolves and humans have gather an alliance. Which will bring us down! So sister and brother I ask of you we gather up our troop and WE FIGHT!" A vampire was speaking up in a center of our meeting.

We all stared at our Queen for a respond and then the mos unexpected thing happened. 

"We will fight!" Krul replied back.

Everyone around me stood up and cheered while I walked away from them.

"I wonder how he is doing?" I asked myself as I finally made it to the hallway.

I caught a shadow move in the background.

"Mika~" I heard the shadow reply.

"Oh it's just you" I responded.

Ferid came out of the shadow as he touched my shoulder in the weirdest way possible.

"pervert" I thought as he rubbed my back.

"Won't you come to my room like you did as a child, my dear Mika~" He whispered into my ear.

I punched him in his stomach as I didn't want to remember those horrible nights.

"Mika don't be like that" He said trying to get closer to me.

"Get away from me" I hissed at him.

He hugged me from behind as he whispered my name into my ear. I was getting tired of him so I hooked into his arm and pulled it out.

"I warned you once" I death stared him, "I am no longer an omega so, YOU CAN'T TREAT ME THE SAME ANYMORE!" I walked away from him.

I ran into the darkness of the night. I found myself standing in-front of the moon's light.

" I wonder if your safe and sound." I mumbled out as a smile appeared on my face.

"Thinking about your brother?" I heard a voice in the back.

I turned around to see  Krul smiling at me.

"My queen " I bowed down at her.

"No need for such a thing" She replied. "So do you wish to find your sibling?" 

"Yes, I would die and live for him" I responded to her honestly.

She looked at me and handed me a bag, "Then go to him"

I tilted my head as I grabbed the bag, "What?"

"Go to him, I have blood supplies in there with a map of where he could be" She said as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"I will send troops along with you" Krul smiled.

"I might kill them if they try to harm my family" I said coldly.

"Honesty is the key, well do as you please. Just don't murder the idiot, I need him" She said with a smirk.

"Yes, my queen" I bowed down and wrapped the bag around my chest and back.

I hurried up to get ready for the war.

Yuu's POV:

I played with my fingers as Shinoa seemed to be talking. I was quickly brought to life when I felt pain run across my head.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwww" I yelped out.

"Pay attention!" Mistuba hissed.

Yoichi said, "Well don't hit him in the crown of his head! She- I mean he might attack you"

Kimi started to giggle. I looked over the pack.

Shinoa- Alpha aka the leader of our pack

Kimi - Beta the second in command in our pack

Yoichi- Beta and is with Kimi

Mistuba- Omega and is with Shinoa 

And me..... the omega

"Oi, stop spacing out!" Shinoa yelled at me.

"Whatever" I mumbled out.

I saw a brown wolf with a light brown spot around his eye howl at us.

"What's going on?" Yoichi asked.

"We need to start move asap!" Shinoa claimed.

Mistuba asked, "Why?"

"Don't ask, just do" Kimi hissed at Mistuba.

Once he did this it made Shinoa get a little mad.

"Don't talk back to her like that" Shinoa soon transformed into her wolf form.

I tried to ignore them.

The vamps are coming soon, Yu 

I could hear the wolves thoughts reach me. I nodded in reply as I turned into a wolf as well. 

Credits to artwork! UWU

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Credits to artwork! UWU

A/N:

Sorry that the chapters are short! Just know if you want and update daily, they will most likely be short! I work today.... so- also tomorrow probably no update! A football game!

THS vs FHS

Whoop whoop!

LETS GO BECKMAN XD (they aren't even playing)

But really hope, Tustin wins

well-well bye bye 

- Mikaela Walker