Love Can't be Defined

love\ləv/noun
an intense feeling of deep affection.

"Love is a nothing... just a chemical released into your brain. Some of us hate that word while some of us await for the true definition of this word. What is love?"

 What is love?"

------------

Mika's POV:

8 months later~

"So has any news came up upon the werewolves?" I asked Krul.

"Yes, but it seems they have calmed down for a few weeks. Which means they must be planning something huge so, they can get a hold of the child that will be born from both sides" Krul said as he eyes suddenly went pure red with a lot of desires.

"Understood, then we must leave this place at once when it is born" I said as I bowed down towards her.

"Make sure you visit and stay safe, I'll send a good body guard to protect you and my grandchild" She said as I walked away from her room.

Once I got into the room, I saw Yuu talking to someone as I tilted my head.

"Hey, Mika meet this omega! He is also a vampire!" Yuu said with a bright smile on his face as he sat up on our bed.

"Omega vampire? That's impossible, our genes change once we become vampires" I said as I rushed towards Yuu's side making sure it wasn't one of those werewolves.

"Well, I was already mated once I became a vampire" The purple haired vampire said softly.

"What's your mates name?" I asked as I didn't let down my guard.

"Rene is my alpha that made me a vampire, we couldn't be apart so he changed me" He said softly along with a smile.

"An omega vampire.... that's the first" I said as I looked at him.

"My name is Lacus! And I can prove I'm an omega" He seemed to be so determined to show me.

"Fine-fine go ahead" I told Lacus.

He lifted up his hair as I saw the bite mark of an alpha.

"It is possible then" I mumbled softly.

"So, how does one become a werewolf Yuu?" Lacus asked as his face seemed to have a fond of it.

Yuu smiled and looked into his eyes, "First we have to get our body ready for us to become a wolf or else you may die. It takes up about 10 months for your body to be ready. Then, we have to go drink water from the holy river made my the demons for humans to become wolves"

Lacus seemed to become more interested into his story as Yuu then asked me, "How did you become a vampire Mika?"

Lacus replied, "Everyone in the kingdom knows that this blondie was kissed by the Queen in the process of become a vampire"

"Kissed?" Yuu mumbled.

He death stared me, "You were kissed?" 

"Hah~ don't get me wrong.... this is why I'm alive Yuu" I said as I felt the air become heavy.

"Bai bai Yuu" Lacus said as he ran off to leave me alone with the angry pregnant omega.

"M-mika" Yuu said as his eyes widened.

"Yes?" I said trying to protect myself from his anger.

"My water broke" He said while panicking.

I saw the doors open widely as the Queen came in and said, "We are being attacked! By the wolves hurry up and leave"

"I'm going to give birth now" I heard Yuu mumble out.

"Bad luck" I said as I rushed towards his side.

On the corner of my eye I saw the queen get attacked. The wolves all huddled around the queen tearing her into pieces as I carried Yuichiro away from the scene. I tried ignoring her scream as I finally stopped hearing her screams. I felt tears rush down my cheeks as I finally reached the roof top and rushed Yuichiro towards the airplane. I saw Lacus run towards us as he looked around to see where the queen was.

"You need to stay safe" Lacus said as I took Yuu into the airplane.

Lacus was walking down as I grabbed his arm and asked, "Where are you going?!!? You'll die!!!" I said worried about him.

"I need to look for Rene.... please protect my child, he's inside asleep" Lacus ran off as the airplane started to fly into the air. A few moments off the ground I noticed Lacus was being attacked by 10 wolves as they all grabbed his body parts. I saw him give his last breath as his head was suddenly off of his whole body. Blood splattered everywhere as the wolves had blood in their mouths and started at the plane.

"M-mika!" Yuu said as I heard a child's cry.

I rushed over to him as I saw Yuu holding two beautiful babies. I noticed that Lacus son was helping Yuu give birth. I cried as  realized that this kid was now an orphan.  I looked at my children as they both looked different from one another.

------------

A/N:

Alright anyone want to ask me questions? I will be replying to them, honestly so ask away... I mean if you want to. I will also give request! 030 THANKS FOR READING AND VOTING ILYSM 

-MW (Mika Walker)