Chapter 2: The first appearance of the Ml

As I promised here is the 2nd chapter of the book. I really feel like changing the schedule cause I'm really lazy but it's only temporary so I don't have update 3 times a week lol.

.........................................................................................................

This bed, it is sadly more comfortable than my old. Wtf!? Isn't these old fashioned beds supposed to be hard? Not only is it silky smooth and soft but it doesn't cause any back pain!

A sigh couldn't help but escape my ample lips and my head shaking side to side. Cursing under my breath I spouted "Well I guess that's the charms of being rich sadly my allowance couldn't afford such a soft be-"

Before I could continue a knock interrupted me then a somewhat neutral voice that could be considered male or female spoke "Eldest Miss Tyeong Yi, we your servants are here to help you get ready for your big day."

Rambling to make the room decent I thought "Okay! Think how did the previous Tyeong Yi behave to her servants?" After pondering for a whole 3 seconds I remembered her rude but idiotic persona and quickly responded.

"Took you scums long enough, I almost fell asleep at the preparation of MY BIG DAY!" Stomping my right foot on the ground and I pouted angrily adjusting the tone of my voice to make it seem as if I'm angry, but loud. This ultimately means I'm allowing them to enter. They seem unhappy as usual, but the villain didn't even realize this because of her lack of understanding towards situations.

The maids quickly covered their displeasure with a fake smile. "Sorry Eldest Miss for our clumsiness." Kowtowing to their master while possessing a respectable demeanor. Their eyes contained a glint of loath as it swept past me.

"Humph! If they think that crap could pass by the new and improved Tyeong Yi than they're wrong, but I somehow have to possess her exact attitude while I discipline them." I thought as I bit my lower lip.

Horror and fear plague the servant's mind as they saw their master's swollen lower lip while blood seeped through the fresh cut.

I noticed their timid gazes at me, twisting my head to the mirror, I observed my beautiful features noticing my bee-stung bottom lip and for the sake of my peace I had to play dumb.

"AHHHHHHH! What happened to my beautiful lips?" I screamed making sure to add in a few tears as I annoy the shit out of the servants. Their literally covering the ears with pained expressions on their faces as I laughed inwardly. Now time to add the final piece to my scheme! "If you don't fix this now I'll fire you and make sure that you nor your family gets to work ever again! NOW FIX THIS!" I said pointing at my puffy bottom lip and an extremely ugly expression present on my face.

A smirk appeared on my face for a brief moment quickly changing in to my stuck up demeanor and my eyebrows furrowed while my lips formed a frown. It's really pleasing to not only witness their fearful expression containing a hint of dissatisfaction but being the cause of it.

The bath with white rose petals and crystal clear water was indeed soothing, I think I could get use to this heavenly treatment. The maid servants was quite efficient with their jobs. My skin was fair due to excessive time consuming indoor activities. Was the villainess body this frail? I'm afraid if I were to be hurt in the slightest I would break.

Never thought I would have to ever exercise but I could never be too careful. Wait a moment! I recall reminding the servants it was a big day. Now what could it be? "Miss you look stunning in that dress it really does suit you." The stubby maid said to which the ginger hair maid replied, "I agree with you look absolutely gorgeous you'll definitely capture the prince's gaze and he'll instantly fall in love with you." Clasping her hands together as she does the finishing touches of my makeup.

Oh yeah now I remember, today they make an official announcement of the first prince's engagement as such the king suggested a ball to celebrate the couple. It's also the first time the villainess met the ml which is also the second prince face to face.

The only thing I recall from this ball was the embarrassing scenes and the hate he emitted every time he saw her loving gaze.

Alright! It's time for faze one of the plan to commence.