Chapter 5: Prince, what are you doing to me?

Note: Ml- Male lead OTY-Original Tyeong Yi

I didn't think that Hunk of a Second Prince would invite me to a tea party. Though the story did mention about a tea party that he arranged OTY naturally wasn't invited but since the circumstances have changed exactly what I feared the situation is difficult. Maybe our interaction was what set this thing off but no need to fear as soon as he realises that I'm annoying just like those other princesses he's gonna really hate me. The tea party is in at least two days so I have time to plan this thing out thoroughly.

Pssh~ that's easy I've watched a lot of dramas and even acted during my spare time just to capture the obnoxious presence of an unbearably princess. I have never tried it out in real situations but I was doing well so far with the act why not make it even more believable.

Sigh' Ever since that invitation reached my parents' ears who were ignoring me suddenly realised I existed and wouldn't stop buying a bunch of fancy dresses for me. Not that I hate it but rather the opposite. I bet he's one of those cliché princes from those books that hates women with such an extravagant wear and heavy makeup especially to a tea party.

Isn't it a marvellous plan? Yes I know I am brilliant~ either way this will help me set our relationship in the wrong direction. "Maids come here!" I demanded and immediately after they rushed to my side to aid me in trying out baffling hairdos as well as dresses.

Hmm, I don't know whether to choose the orange floral dress that blends perfectly my blazing red hair or the green flowing dress that doesn't make me stand out but rather bland. I think the orange would suit perfectly as it'll make me seem like I want to attract the ml's attention then he'll despise me. A twisted and warp smile slowly arose from my face while I laughed evilly. The maids shook in horror and questioned my sanity.

The days flash by so quickly that by the blink of an eye the day of the tea party arrived. My hair was styled in a simple up do to focus specifically on the magnificent floral orange dress with strips of white that blends distinctively with my red hair. The makeup obviously heavy for a repulsive effect and I'm ready for the hate.

I just can't wait to see his face gazing at me with disgust. I smiled at the thought of the ways in which he would humiliate me. Wait, why am I smiling at the thought of the ml humiliating me. I dreaded at the idea of what I've become because of this stupid world and it has only been A WEEK! I clicked my tongue as I could only wallow in grief since I've already changed drastically.

I hopped into the carriage with ease even with my frail body and at noon, arrived at the tea party. O-K-A-Y this time I've learn my lesson and won't get distracted by sweets. I took even more precautions by specifically instructing Melody to at all moments stay close to me. No more mistakes but instead progress.

I slipped in through the gates of the palace and was soon directed to the gardens where the tea party will be held. I walked through the halls of the house until the noticeable glamorous entrance of the garden came to view. Surprisingly, the prince was right there greeting the guess that were at the entrance.

When I immediately arrived at the entrance the ml's once again alluring smile mesmerized me as if smiling at my soul. His gaze made me weak and flustered as if it held a deep meaning. However I snapped out of my trance as I politely greeted him then walk away. My heart pounded heavily because I couldn't help but reminisce about the ml's bewitching gaze.

"Eldest miss, are you okay?" she continued, "Your face seems to be bright red." I touched my cheeks and was stiff from disbelief. "Really Melody?" I questioned and she answered with a certain 'yes'. This prince is dangerous, that his smile can cause mountains to crumble and I was afraid of his seductive side. Once you fall into those eyes and that smile of his your infatuation for him will only grow. I know how it feels to be trapped and I won't make the same mistake the OTY did.