Chapter 10: The Female Lead shall return

Note: Male Lead- Ml, Female Lead- Fl, Original Tyeong Yi- OTY

The walls of every castle has eyes and ears that are on alert for any juicy gossip. Unfortunately, I seem to be the target of such gossip. My little squabble with the Ml became the center of attention as every noble were thoroughly informed of our little incident.

Apparently I'm a cunning seductress that tried to steal the heart of my target, 'The Second Prince'. To say I was shocked when I awoke from my slumber would be an understatement. I was ecstatic!

HA! My bad name is spreading! I've never been so happy since I came to this world. The news eventually reached my household and it became relatively hard to hide my stifled chuckles as I pass by everyday only to see my servants mixed reactions. Some sympathized with me while most tried to conceal their disgust.

In the first place, I already had a bad reputation so it didn't bother me. My original goal was to seem snobby in order to maintain the OTY's personality but this incident stained my name even more than it originally was. Coincidently, I had no issues with this as it'll ultimately help me out in the long run.

But lately, the prince has been very fond of me. He just keeps ruining my plans over and over again. It's really irritating. He even had the balls TO KISS ME! Tch! The nerve of that handsome prince. Just wait prince I'll make you so disgusted with me that even the mention of my name will revolt you.

Now what shall I do? I thought as I rested my weak body in fragrant bath. The prince's attention is currently focused on me and the only one who can shift that focus is the FL, Shing Gi.

According to the novel, 'Little White' the Fl appeared when the second prince ventured out to the city by himself. The prince eventually made his way to the dangerous part of the city where he witnessed a curly blued hair girl being assaulted by a street thug. If I remember the scene precisely it played out like this. Shing Gi's sugary sweet voice consumed with fear violently shook the ml's conscience as he could only hear her scream in agony. The prince who had a sense of justice immediately leaped and quickly found the source of the scream. The shocking image of the Fl's body being ravaged by a dirty street thug aggravated the prince greatly. In no time he disposed of the thug and saved the curly blued hair damsel in distress.

Being the generic ml, Xiao Muo was destined to save the endangered fl and fall in love at first sight. From there the story would progress. However, If I knew the precise date of when they met I can properly prepare myself and waste no time in avoiding him. Since the story failed to mention the exact details of when and where this incident occured I have no clue in when the fl should apppear. Therefore its hard to make an appropriate plan.

I deeply sighed as my arms swayed smoothly through the fragrant pink water. I gradually raised my hands from the water as I saw the wrinkled and shriveled up texture of my fingers.

"I've been here too long."I quietly mumbled and stared at my short stubby brown haired maid besides me "Melody, Quickly take me out of this bath." She urgently yelled "Yes!" and proceeded to do her task diligently.

I once again drifted deep into my thoughts as I needed to focus on one thing right now and that's finding the FL, Shing Gi.