Chapter 4: I messed up on the first day

Note: Ml- Male lead OTY-Original Tyeong Yi

No! No! Noooo! Why did I go after the sweets? Why does it always have to be the sweets? Cyan you imbecile! If you would have just ignore the sweets none of this would have happened but no you just had to listen to your stomach and go for the freaking sweets! My whole brain shut down as I stared at the Ml with a blank eyes and a stiff face.

"Oh second prince, how long were you here? "I plastered the brightest fake smile I could possibly muster up at the moment while clasping in between his. Yes! That's it I'll give you more and more affection until your swallowed in it then you'll want to slowly rip my heart away until I (fake) wallow in pain. Muahahahaha! Hate me! Hate me some more! "Pfft" he softly chuckled as his shoulders twitched and he hid his dreamy lips behind his cuffed hand.

Wait did he just laugh? No! I'm just seeing and hearing wrong. H-He can't be. Ha! I'm totally delusional after just one day at this place, maybe it's the sweets. "You really like sweets don't you? He questioned while tempting me with his alluring smile and physique. Ah! No wonder OTY was very much fond of him. This fella is even more charming than his elder brother.

Oh well it's really a shame for OTY but I must act the part for peace and I'll make him want to leave me. "Yes every girl loves it, do you have a liking to it as well my prince?" I said as my eyes were eyeballing him.

"Well yes you are correct but I can say you really do love it." He said but this time he laughed heartily. His silvery voice that echoed unconsciously penetrated my heart but what was this feeling? It is not important as the situation I'm in right now.

In embarrassment I let go of his hand and covered my beet red face. Shit he saw me eating. I should have checked my surroundings but was distracted by the sweets. I must have looked identical to a ravenous pig. I will never live this down I'm sure of it. Dammit! What's with this prince? Why was he even following me anyway? O-K-A-Y Cyan all you have to do is calm down.

Coughing into the palm of my hand I walked away from the ml. The mission is failing and I am not taking any risks. So the only thing left to do is bail and search for my missing maid. Luckily he didn't follow me again and just stood there smirking at me. Tch! Why is the ml so hard to deal with? I thought while running off to find Melody whose face was brimming with worry when I arrived at the ball. She surveyed the area until her eyes landed on me, her rough expression grew gentler as she slowly walked towards me. "Miss I'm so glad your safe please be careful." She whispered to which I nod and left the ball just like that.

The night was unsuccessful, Tiring and most importantly upsetting. The whole plan failed and the embarrassing scenes I expected were nothing like the one that happened tonight. I guessed the ml isn't that stupid after all. I just have to polished my acting stupid skills and bombard him with (fake) love.

But this occasion is noteworthy since I failed the mission this time. Ah yes! A record keeping book. From this I'll learn from my mistakes as well as learn the ml decisive tactics. Next Time I won't fail but become much successful to him hating me. I won't meet him soon anyways since this was the first time we seen each other and chat so I have time until then and he'll eventually forget about my existence.

............

The next morning I received an invitation from the second prince to a tea party. Sigh, I jinxed my own fate. This is exactly what I didn't want to happen but no need to fear a plan of mine was already concocted and it definitely won't fail.