002

"Y/N!"

You were still in shock, standing in your spot as the little girl tried pulling on your arm.

Chanyeol had a smile across his face as he saw your reaction and he walked towards you.

"Hey, Y/N."

"Oh, hey Chanyeol." You straighten yourself up and tried your best to show a genuine smile.

"How have you been, Y/N?" Chanyeol said, analyzing your features, obviously surprised at how much you've changed.

"I've been doing great actually, how about you?"

But you didn't have to ask. The changes were obvious. He looked so much mature, more grown-up looking. But he still had the same haircut he used to have when you went to high school two years ago, except for the fancy suit, of course. It still surprises you how much time has passed, yet he still looks like the Chanyeol from high school.

"I've been good too, I-

"Can we go now?" The little girl asked, impatient.

"Oh yeah, let's go." He stood still for a bit, looking hesitant.

"Y/N, do you want to walk with us? It's not that far."

Your eyes slightly widened. "I have to wait for all these students to get picked up, sorry."

"It's okay, I'll-, I mean we'll wait for you." He let out a nervous chuckle.

When all the students were gone, you gathered your things and walked towards the doorway, near where Chanyeol and his little sister were sitting.

"Done!" You smiled as you reached them, and they both stood up.

While walking, Chanyeol told you about his workplace at a popular business company and that he had recently bought an apartment not far from it.

"Do you live close to your work place, Y/N?"

"It's not that far, only a few blocks." You turned to him and smiled, receiving a smile back.

Why isn't he asking anything about Jimin? He's a big part of my life too...

After a few more minutes of walking, you reached your apartment complex and turned around.

"Well, this is it-

"You live here?"

You were silent for a second. "Yeah, why?"

"I live in this apartment building too!"

Confusion was the first thing that came up to your mind. "What?"

"I live here too!" He smiled widely.

You shook your head. "Since when? I haven't seen you around here."

"I just moved here a few days ago, I moved to the 60th floor."

More confusion went through you as your mouth fell slightly open. "Us too..."

"Us?"

You looked up. "Jimin and I."

Chanyeol's smile faded a little. "Oh." He sounded disappointed. "That's... nice."

A small smile came up to your face. "Wow." You looked at Chanyeol in disbelief. "I can't believe you live here too!"

Almost unconsciously, you walked closer to Chanyeol and hugged him, memories almost instantly coming back.

Y/N, you have a fever!

Do you want to be friends?

"What are you two doing?"