005

You heard a few knocks coming from your front door. Assuming that it was Chanyeol, you quickly made your way to the door.

When you opened it, you were greeted by a smiling Chanyeol, dressed up in casual clothes.

"Hey, Y/N."

"Hi, Chanyeol, I almost forgot that you lived near me. I was a bit surprised when you came early." You giggled, closing the door behind you.

You and Chanyeol began towards the café, having a normal conversation.

Once you reached the café, you both found a small table, also being greeted by a waitress.

Once you got your orders, the silence was hard to bare. You looked to both sides, feeling awkward at the silence.

Jungkook p.o.v

Seeing Y/N like this bothers me so much.

She looks uncomfortable and tense, playing with her hands every so often.

I continue to stare at her while cleaning glasses by the counter.

"Jeon, you've been cleaning the same glass for over five minutes."

The voice of my co-worker makes me turn my head towards him. He sighs and takes the glass away from me, setting it down as he looks at me.

"What's wrong?"

I look at Y/N, lowering my gaze as I look back at my co-worker. "It's nothing."

"Then focus and get back to work, you wouldn't want to get fired."

I sigh, walking towards the cashier so I could take the next customer's order.

Y/N p.o.v

"So, Chanyeol, have you found anyone you have an interest in?"

His eyes open wide slightly as he looks at my face, but quickly breaking eye contact as he sees me.

"Uhm, not really, I don't have time with my work."

"Awe, come on, there should be someone."

He shakes his head. "There's no one, Y/N."

You slump your shoulders, showing a lose of interest. "Hm, okay."

As you and Chanyeol talk more, you could feel someone looking at you from a distance.

You turned around, trying to look for the suspected 'stalker'. But before you could even process it, there was a figure standing right next to your table.

You looked up, expecting it to be the waitress, but who you saw right in front of you was way off.

"Nice to see you again, Y/N."

___________________

A/N: I'm so disappointed with this chapter, it was so short and un-detailed. I have major writer's block and I don't know what the hell I'm doing half the time I write.

____________________________________________________