012

I have decided to spend some time away from Jimin, hoping that it'll help me clear up my mind.

I've told Chanyeol everything and he's been completely supportive, letting me stay at his apartment until I feel like it's okay to go back.

I've been ignoring Jimin's calls and texts. He knows that I'm in Chanyeol's apartment, he knows that we need time off of each other. But he occasionally sends me messages if I'm doing okay or if I've eaten.

I usually reply with a yes or no, but if it's something else unrelated, I ignore it, hoping that he'll take a hint and give me space.

It's been three days since I last confronted him, and I don't regret my decisions, if he thinks that I'll let this slide, he's wrong. I've been through so much to deal with this again.

"Y/N, I'll be going now, I need to buy groceries for dinner. I'll be back in a few hours." Chanyeol said, already collecting his car keys before he turns to look at me. "Will you be okay alone?"

"Yes, Chanyeol, I'll be fine, thanks." I smile at him and he returns it before stepping out the door and leaving.

I let out a long sigh as I return my gaze back to the television, occasionally switching channels every so often.

To be honest, this doesn't feel any different when I'm with Jimin. It's always so boring, no one to talk to, nothing to do. Just sit here and think about how life has taken a huge toll on me.

If anyone took a look at me now, they would've never thought I was a lonely, and too-smart-to-have-friends girl.

It was people like Chanyeol that changed me for the better, that showed me it was okay to have weaknesses, that it was okay to have fear. I've become more confident, more mature.

I hear loud knocks coming from the front door, making me return back into reality.

My expression turns into a confused one. I wasn't expecting anyone, and Chanyeol obviously wouldn't have to knock since it's his apartment.

I stand up slowly, I wasn't in any rush, since I didn't know who was at the other side.

More knocks can be heard seconds after, and I sigh, frustrated of their impatient knocking.

I open the door and it doesn't surprise me when I see Jimin at the other side, his hair messy and his hands at his waist.

"What are you doing here, Jimin." I keep the door close to me, not fully open so that I'm cautious of him.

"Tell me, Y/N, out of all the places you could've gone, you decided to stay here?" He stares at me. "You could've even slept in a different room, but no, you had to go with him." His tone is mocking and makes my hands clench around the door knob.

"What are you doing here?" I repeat.

I'm seriously ready to slam the door on his face, I'm not in the mood to see him or talk to him.

"I already told you I need time off, so coming here is not helping, please leave." I'm about to close the door when I feel a force pushing me backwards.

"No." He pushes the door fully open and steps inside. "Please, I made I mistake, I know."

I don't reply so he keeps talking.

"That day, I didn't intend to see Sana, she barged in and tried to start things. But I didn't want to."

I cross my arms on my chest. "Then why were you so reluctant to answer me, you looked guilty, like if you didn't want to admit it."

He sighs. "You dont understand. She told me not to say anything. That if I did, she would try to do something to you. You know I couldn't risk that."

My anger wavers. "And you couldn't tell me that afterwords?"

He stays quiet, looking at the floor.

I let out another sigh, slightly pushing him out. "Just go."

He quickly looks up at me. "That's it? How long are you going to keep this up, Y/N?"

"I'll think about it." I say before fully pushing him out, not giving him time to respond and I close the door, resting my back against it.

I run my hands over my face, frustrated. He's such a jerk.

•••

Do you guys like this Y/N point of view or would you like it to go back to 'You'?