006

"Nice to see you again, Y/N." Sana said as she stood by your table, making a disgusted expression.

It's so weird seeing someone who caused you so much pain again. It's like you never left, like if it was still high school times. You sitting with Chanyeol at lunch and Sana asking of she wanted you to sit with her.

'Are you a virgin?!'

"Aren't you going to say hello? I haven't seen you in like, years."

You and Chanyeol looked at each other with a worried expression. He frowned. "We should go, Y/N."

You nodded and began to slowly stand up, but before you could, Sana stood in front of you, blocking your way.

"So... how's Jimin?"

You rolled your eyes, slightly pushing her out the way so you could get out, but she grabbed your wrist. "Did he finally get tired of you? I mean, how could he deal with you?"

"Sana, move." You said firmly, roughly shaking your wrist trying to get out of her hold.

"Sana, let her go." Chanyeol took a step towards her, but she stopped him.

"Tell me, Y/N, did you enjoy having him? Did he tell you how much he missed me. He told me that a few days ago." She tilted her head, dramatically pouting.

She was mocking you, trying to make you cry in front of everyone, she knew you were weak.

"Just stop." You whispered. "Just let this go, it was years ago."

"Just let it go?" She scoffed. "You stole Jimin from me."

You laughed. "No I didn't."

She gripped your wrist tighter, making you purse your lips from the pressure. "You think this is a joke? Guys like Jimin are not supposed to end up with nerdy girls like you!"

Your breath started to fasten, the pressure getting too tight to bare. Even though there was a few people around, she didn't care.

"You think I'm just going to forget that a stupid nerd stole my boyfriend?"

"Sana, I didn't steal him!"

"Yes you did!"

Chanyeol took advantage to try and free Sana's grip by pulling her arm.

Once you were free, she grabbed a cup from your table, spilling all it's contents all over you.

"Sana!" Chanyeol held her back as she tried to reach you. Practically wanting to leap on to you.

"What's going on?"

You turned around and saw Jungkook, standing there looking at the scene. You covered in coffee and a panicked Chanyeol holding a wiggling Sana.

He rushed towards you, helping you stand up properly. "Are you okay? What's happening?"

"I don't know, Sana just came up to us and started to tell us things."

Jungkook looked at how Chanyeol was struggling and went to help him take Sana out of the café.

"You'll regret this, Y/N!" She screamed, before she was no longer visible.

You sat down, trying to process everything again.

Your phone rang, a notification icon popping up on your screen. As you read the ID, you mentally cursed.

JM:
Where are you?

•••