013

A few weeks later.

"Chanyeol!" I called him and he lifted his head a bit so his eyes met mine, his little sister running with excitement towards me.

Once he reached me, he embraced me tightly and I quickly returned it.

"How have you been doing?" He asks.

"I've been doing well. Everything is being resolved slowly but surely." I give him a smile and a little laugh, trying to calm the awkward tension.

I've gone back with Jimin and we've talked everything out. He took days off work just so that he can spend time with me. As he said to show that he really appreciates me and loves me.

It seems as if we have everything under control, and that makes me really happy.

"Well I should go now." He hands me his little sisters hand and I take it smiling at her.

"Chanyeol." I call him again, and he turns around not saying anything, waiting for what else I have to say.

"Can you go with me to the café later this afternoon? I have free time and I don't think Jimin will mind."

"Sure." He gives me a final smile before leaving.

"Ooooh." Chanyeol's sister laughs and starts jumping. "It looks like you like each other!"

I giggle and bend down. "We're just really close friends."

She pouts and I take her hand again, leading her into the classroom.

•••

R.i.p :(

I hate to say this, really. I was so exited to write a second book! I had the story line and plot, everything was figured out. And then when I started to write, I went completely off track and left behind every single idea I had for a new one, not even thinking about how it was going to end up. And unfortunately, I didn't know how to continue the story. So I thought that for the good of the readers and me, I am going to cancel this story.

I would hate you have you wait for weeks just to receive a short and boring chapter.

I hope you understand that I am also human, I don't live on Wattpad and spend my days trying to figure out the next chapter. I am also going to personal problems that I'm trying to fix, and the ideas are getting lost in my head.

I will not take down the book, but I just won't update it anymore. I'm so sorry if I disappointed anyone with my decision, but I hope this doesn't change anything and you still support me.

I promise that this won't happen again.