009

As you walked towards the café, you noticed how clouds slowly gathered around, indicating that it was maybe going to rain soon.

You inhaled the scent and closed your eyes for a small moment, enjoying the outdoors.

You wondered what Jimin had planned, and why it was so sudden. You were sure he'd tell you, he always tells you when you have something planed. But again, that was a long time ago. When Jimin and you actually had time for each other. As exited as you were, you couldn't say that you weren't worried.

Once you were at the café, you walked towards a small two-person table in the corner of the small room and sat down.

You expected Jimin to already be there, but maybe he went to get your orders ready. Whatever the reason was, he was taking a while.

You took your phone out of your small bag, but nothing was shown on your home screen. No messages or calls from Jimin.

You decided it would be best to call him, make sure he's in the café.

You pressed on his contact and then the call button, placing the phone next to your ear as you waited for the call to come through.

It didn't take long before the call was denied, leaving you to rest your head on the palm of your hand, bored out of your mind.

About 30 minutes passed by and still no sign of your husband. You sighed, looking around one more time before standing up and walking towards the door of the café, ready to leave.

It's not that you felt bad about being left alone in a café, but more worried about why Jimin didn't show up. He had always kept his promises, at least since you started to date back in high school.

You felt as if everything was going downhill. Even though a thought always crosses your mind, you've tried not thinking about it, hoping that everything will be fine.

It was around 8 pm when you reached your apartment door, one hour since you and Jimin were supposed to meet.
But at this point all the walking had gotten you tired and all you wanted was to go to bed and rest. You wanted to worry about the problem later.

Your hand reached for your keys which were in your purse, and once you got them, you reached towards the doorknob, but before you could put the key in, you noticed that it was unlocked. A small light can be seen from a thin crack in the door.

Your eyebrows joined in confusion, remembering the exact moment when you locked the door once you left, taking the keys with you.

You slowly entered, trying to be as quiet as you can, not knowing if anyone was inside.

When you didn't see anyone in the main areas, you walked towards the hallway where there was two rooms, an extra bedroom, and Jimin's and your's shared bedroom.

Both doors where closed, but the sounds were clear from which room they were coming from.

Sounds of yelling and arguing. The voices that you couldn't imagine.

Your heart sank to your stomach as you heard the conversation through the other side of the door, your purse slowly falling off your shoulder, not caring about it anymore.

Many questions where going through your head. But there was a main question that stuck to you.

Should you open the door? Or leave?

•••

A/N: This update is so late, I'm sorry. I'm in desperate need of fillers.