004

You were sitting at a near by park. The one you and Jimin would always visit for small dates and hangouts.

Jimin was at home, busy with his work. You had asked him if he wanted to come along but he denied every time.

You stared at the beautiful sunset, the leaves gently falling off the tree as fall was on it's way, and feeling the smooth breeze tickling your face as you lay on the green grass.

Being outside always brought you joy, even though you didn't go out much when you were younger, it had such an affect that could calm your stress quickly.

Enjoying the slight breeze, you heard gentle footsteps walking towards you.

You thought it was just another person, going out for a walk. But it surprised you when the person crouched next to you, sitting beside you.

"You're staring." You said, your eyes still focused on the diverse coloured sky.

"Sorry, Noon- Y/N."

When you heard your name, it surprised you because one, they new your name, and two, because you new who that voice belonged to.

"Jungkook!" You said as you hugged him, slightly pushing him over. "How have you been?"

"I've been good. Sorry for staring." He lowered his stare towards your hands. "I probably looked like a creep."

You giggled a bit. "No, it's okay, Jungkook, I probably would've done the same."

He laughed with you.

Tension grew as it got quiet, leaving the two of you bit uncomfortable.

You cleared your throat. "So how's college, is it what you expected?" You said, trying to start up a conversation.

He falls back, leaning on his elbows as he gives you a bored look. "It's so difficult, I get homework everyday and the teachers hate me."

"I'm sure they don't."

Jungkook sits straight, but still looks at the ground as he talks. "They do, and I just started college."

"I went to collage for two years and got my degree early. You just have to try hard." You say, trying to brighten his mood up.

"But that's because you're smart..."

You place your hands at your side leaning back as a small breeze passes.

"You are too, Jungkook." You look at him and notice that he's staring at your hands again.

"Jungkook?"

He shakes his head and blinks quickly, coming back to reality. "Okay."

"Promise me you'll try hard." You grab his hands and hold them, showing him a little motivation.

Jungkook looks into your eyes, and you look into his. "I promise."

|

"Hey, Jimin, when was the last time you talked to the others?"

He looked up at you. "Others?"

"Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jungkook, Hoseok and Tae?"

"Oh, since we left college, I think. We don't hang out as much, why?"

You look to the side, trying to find the right words. "I... saw Jungkook, today."

Jimin immediately looked at you, he squinted his eyes, looking confused. "What did he tell you?"

"Nothing much, just about how he's been doing and stuff-

"Did he tell you anything else?"

You were confused, why would he want to know so much?

"No, why?"

He let out a sigh of relief. "No reason."

You tilted your head, still not understanding. He sounded aggravated in a way.

Jimin stood up from his seat and walked towards you, grabbing his bag in the progress. Once he reached you, he leaned down and gave you a kiss.

"I'm going to work. I'll be back later tonight." He smiled, and you returned a small one too.

When you heard the door close, you went towards your bathroom and washed up, changed into more casual clothes.

You were on your way back to the living room when you heard your phone ring. A notification popping up in your lock screen.

Walking closer to it, you let a small smile creep to your lips.

CH:
Y/N, are you ready? I'm outside your door.

Y/N:
Yes, I'll be right there.