003

"What are you two doing?"

I hear a slightly loud voice from behind Chanyeol, and before I can comprehend it, Jimin comes up next to me and pulls me away gently.

"What's wrong, Jimin?"

Chanyeol looked at him but then quickly looked away, avoiding eye contact.

"Why were you just hugging him right now?"

You couldn't tell what his emotions were. He wasn't angry, but he wasn't happy, he just looked annoyed. Almost like if he was disappointed that Chayeolhad arrived.

"I haven't seen Chanyeol in a really long time, he's my best friend. I just really missed him." You gave him a small smile while turning back to Chanyeol.

The slight breeze blew over his hair, making it mess up on his face. "It was nice meeting you again, Y/N. You too, Jimin, but I'll have to get going, I have to take my sister to my mom."

Your smile faded. "You're leaving already? Do you want to come inside? Maybe we can talk a bit-

"I don't think that's necessary, Y/N, let's go inside, I think it might rain."

Chanyeol smiled for reassurance and quickly turned away, turning towards the corner before disappearing.

"What was that about? Why don't you let me talk to him?"

Jimin sighed, before swiftly taking off his coat and draping it over your shoulders, as it was a bit chilly. "You know why."

|

Chanyeol returned from his mother's house, walking back to the apartment.

When he entered, he changed to comfortable clothes - since he was wearing a suit- and laid down on his living room couch.

He got his phone out of his pocket and looked for your contact number, the one you had given him while walking earlier.

He opened the message icon and typed.

CY: Y/N, are you free sometime? Maybe we should talk? Catch up and stuff? Only if you can though, I don't want to bother you.

He typed, but then deleted the message, rubbing his face with his hands. He took a deep breath and typed again.

CY: Hey, Y/N! We should grab a coffee sometime and catch up!

It sounds as if I'm asking her out on a date.

His finger hovered over the send button, contemplating.

Chanyeol held his breath and quickly pressed it. Making the text turn into a small bubble, letting him know that the message has been sent.

|

You heard a bing sound coming from your purse, indicating that you had gotten a message. When you looked at the notification, a small smile come across your face.

"Don't even think about it, Y/N."

Jimin was all of a sudden behind you, looking over your shoulder at your phone, making you jump a bit.

"Jimin!"

"You're not going." He said as he walked away, going towards the other couch. "There's no way I'm letting you go with him."

"Why not?"

Jimin didn't answer he simply sighed, like if he didn't want to tell you why.

"Jimin, he's my best friend."

Jimin turned around towards your direction. "So? He isn't good news."

"You need to get out of your high school phase, really." You giggled. "And why do you get to tell me what to do?"

He got up from the couch and walked towards you, quickly pressing you down and he climbs on top of you. "I always tell you what to do."

You laugh, but it sounded more nervous than intended. "Since when?"

He smirks. "Since that night you-

"Okay, stop." You push him off.

"You're still not going, Y/N."

You stand up, ready to rant and say that you have your own rights and that you're an adult. But before you can, Jimin is already in the other room.

You grab your phone and open the message again, typing a response.

Y/N: I can go this Saturday.