010

You stood behind the door for a few minutes, pressing your ear next to the hard wood trying to hear the conversation that was happening on the other side.

"Jimin please, I know you miss me, just please come back." The voice cracked, they sounded like they were crying.

"No, Sana! This is over, we're over. Why aren't you over it? We were just playing, nothing real was happening."

"Stop! You're lying! I know you miss me."

There was no response, making you freeze. Slow steps could be heard, but they weren't coming towards you.

"Jimin." The voice sounded rather sensual. "Don't you remember, those nights?"

Your eyes started to get teary, as your hand made it's way towards your mouth in disbelief.

"Please, Jimin, make me remember."

That was all you had to hear before you pushed the door open, revealing Sana frozen, her hands resting on Jimin's shirt. And Jimin, his face so close, that their foreheads almost seem to touch.

You couldn't control the tears, as they streamed down your face nonstop. "What the hell is going on, Jimin?" You looked at him with a stare that broke his heart. "Am I really not enough, or am I just boring?"

"Y/N, no, I-"

Jimin tried to turn towards you, but Sana held him back. "No, Y/N, he doesn't love you anymore."

"Sana, stop." Jimin said as he tried to get out of her grip.

She pouted. "What? It's true."

You stared at them, your mouth slightly over as you couldn't breathe well from your nose anymore form all the tears. "Am I really that bad, Jimin? Was our relationship not worth it to you?" You asked him, trying to wipe the tears off your face, but they just kept coming. "Please, tell me where I went wrong."

"I..."

"Yeah, that's what I thought."

And with that, you ran away, leaving everything behind, your belongings, Jimin, Sana, everything.

The tears were unbearable, seeing them together broke your heart in the most terrible ways. Everything is repeating, and I never wanted that.

You ran towards the other side of the building, and stoped right in front of Chanyeol's door. Hesitantly, you knocked and waited. But no answer.

More tears ran down your face, the cold air blowing through your dress that you were wearing.

Of course Sana had set you up, by writing the letter and making you leave. Making sure she had her alone time with Jimin.

You crossed your arms around your chest, hoping to get some warmth. At that moment, you thought about someone who could help you. Someone who you've known for a long time.

Someone who works at the café.

•••

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I'm running out of ideas, again.