•6•

a/n: mk just so y'all know, when I use "•••" it basically means later on, so yeah. Sorry this ff kinda sucks, but I swear the ending will be worth it.

"I'm gay" Dan yells in fear.

Phil's eyes widen a bit as he takes a moment to collect his thoughts. Did Dan really just admit that?.!..

"Dan I-" Phil wants to talk, but Dan cuts him off.

Dan sniffles before more tears roll down his face. "No. Phil. H-Happy? Now d-don't go near me. I'm illegal, you don't deserve shit like me." Dan sobs out before coughing from too much crying.

Phil is shaking (shook) from fright and terror. He can't let Dan die. This can't be the end. He won't let him die.

Phil walks closer to Dan. "I WILL JUMP! Don't come closer!" Dan yells, making Phil jump a bit. "No! Dan I'm here to help! You're not worthless Dan. I-I know how- just listen. I support you, I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you, okay!? You and me will ditch this country. I promise you we will make it out of here."

Dan slowly walks away from the edge closer to Phil. Phil is too scared to wait any longer and immediately runs up to Dan and hugs him tight and whispers; "Daniel, I- I won't let anyone hurt you."

Dan was hoping Phil would tell Dann he is gay too, but apparently not. Even though Phil supports him, Dan is in love with Phil Lester.

"It's okay Dan. Let's just head to my place and I'll make sure you're okay. You can have some time away from home." Phil says, holding Dans face and smiling out of relief before Dans head nods up and down. "You can have a warm shower, I'll get you some comfy clothes, and we can play video games for as long as you'd like. Thankfully, it's the weekend and you can stay. My mom and dad and brother are at my grandparents so it's only us." Phil continues on as Dan can't help but smile.

•••

"Dan?" Phil says loudly from outside the bathroom door, hoping for Dan to hear since the water is pretty loud. "Dan!"

"What!?" Dan replies in a casual but startled voice.

"Are you okay with using my clothes? I have a few baggy hoodies that would fit you and be pretty comfortable?" Phil questions.

"Yeah that's fine" Dan says, but on the inside he is slightly freaking out to be wearing Phil's clothes.

Phil walks off to his bedroom and scrambles through his clothes to find his dark red baggy hoody and black ripped jeans.

"There they are" Phil says to himself quietly while grabbing them out of his brown dresser. Phil goes to the bathroom door and knocks, "I have your clothes Dan!" Phil says waiting for Dan to answer.

No answer.

"Daniel?!" He says a tiny bit louder. Phil starts to panic a bit. Without thinking, Phil slams open the door to see Dan in the shower just standing there.

Dans heart starts race faster then Lightning. He can feel inside of him start to melt of embarrassment. His cheeks turn insanely pink as if he's been in the winter cold for too long.

Phil does the same. He wishes he could rewind time.

"oh my god- DAN IM SO SORRY!" Phil yells, covering his eyes. Phil starts to silently let tears go down his face out of embarrassment and fright that Dan will get mad.