•9•

Quick A/N; THIS CHAPTER IS SHIT. It sucks and I'm sorry!!

Phil connected their lips. Dan was just frozen. He was too scared to move, this was so sudden. His eyes were still wide open.

Phil pulled back a bit. "I- I'm so sorry!" Phil said which almost sounded like a cry.

"No don't be I was just Uhm... surprised?" Dan replies. They both kind of smile.

"So uhm... You are... gay too?"

"Sort of, I'm heteromantic and homosexual."

"Ah."

The air and tension between them is sort of awkward for a minute. Until it hits Dan that Phil likes him?!

"Dan listen.. I'm in love with you, okay? I know you probably aren't but if I kept it in any longer I feel like I was gonna just crumble into pieces and- just- please don't run away from me now beca-" before Phil can finish, Dan connects their lips again.

Dan has his hands on Phil's shoulders, and Phil slowly moves his arms around Dans neck.

They kiss for about a good 20 seconds before slowly pulling apart. They both feel incredibly happy. Wait, are the curtains closed- oop never mind they are.

They both kind of giggle out of happiness.

"Phil, I'm more then in love with you. I didn't think this would ever happen to me. I'm just some low life loser who used to be alone, ever since you came in I... I stopped feeling so depressed. I've stopped cutting... I did this all because I have you." Dan lightly strokes Phil's cheek as he speaks.

"I- uh- fine. I guess that makes it final."

"What?"

"Daniel Howell, are you willing to be my boyfriend?" Phil asks Dan.

As soon as Phil asks, he starts to uncontrollably smile a lot. "Yes, of course I will Phil!" Dan answers.

It stays silent as they stare at each other. As if nothing else in the world mattered. "But what about school? My family??" Phil says worryingly.

"Phil, it's okay. We can just ditch the school. But if you wanna say bye to your family I won't stop you."

"But she'll make me stay!" Phil argues back.

"Then maybe tell them after we leave."

Phil nods his head in agreement. "Okay, But hey, wanna do something instead of just sitting here?" Phil asks.

"I mean I was kind of enjoying it." Dan jokingly replies, making Phil chuckle.

"Yeah well, If you want we can sit around not here, but Starbucks?"

Dan smiles. "Sure, why not."

The two both get up and start heading towards the door since they already have what they need.

•••

"Okay, got the drinks." Dan says, walking to the table that Phil is sitting at. Dan sits down and takes out Phil's Frappuccino, and hands it to him. "Thank you." Phil says.

The place wasn't very filled since it was really early, but it was nice and peaceful anyway.

Dan pulls out his drink and starts sipping on it. "Y'know Phil... this is so crazy now that I think of it. We are actually doing illegal things... This is terribly risky. We have to keep quiet." Dan breaks the ice.

"Yeah I know. Atleast we won't have to keep it a secret any longer soon enough." Seconds after Phil replies with that, he sees Jay all by himself at a table, and spits his drink out. "OH MY GOD." Phil starts to freak out.

"What!?? Are you okay???" Dan says, reaching his hand out on the table, just in case Phil needs to hold onto it.

"Look!"

"Where?"

"Over there!" Phil points at Jay, who isn't too far from them.

Dans eyes widen. "Phil, just stay calm. I'm sure
It'll be okay. Do you wanna leave?"

Phil nods his head. "Yeah... sorry.." phil feels bad.

"No it's fine, let's go."

•••

It was 10 PM. The two boys had spent all day watching movies and eating food, and genuinely just being happy.

They were both in bed, the same bed. Phil had his arms around Dan, and Dan was curled up in Phil. "Phil?" Dan quietly says.

"What is it?" Phil also whispers.

"I can't sleep. Kiss me."

"Fine." They both smile, as Phil grabs Dans head and kisses him passionately, then pulls back.

"More." Dan demands.

Phil's heart starts to flutter. "What do you mean...?"

Dan stays silent.

"Dan are you sure?.. I won't if you don't wanna." Phil asks.

"Phil, I'm sure. I've never been so sure of something."

Not long after Dan said so, Phil moved on top of Dan. "Are you sure sure?"

"Yes I'm sure Phil!" Dan laughs through.

Phil smiles as he kisses Dan slowly.