•10•

Dan woke up the next morning. He squinted as he rolled picked up his phone to check the time. 11 PM?

Dan bolted up and looked beside him, there was nothing there. As soon as he remembered Phil, he remembered what happened last night. He could feel his cheeks become warmer as he looked down. Dan panicked and got out of bed, slamming the door shut.

Phil hears. "You alright Daniel?"

"Uh, yeah..." Dan yells back, feeling awkward.

Dan immediately put on the first top and pants he saw. He struggled getting his foot through the ripped black jeans.

When he was done, he opened to the door quietly and walked out to the kitchen, scared to meet eyes with Phil. The air felt awkward, but apparently not for Phil.

"Morning." Phil says with a smile and enthusiasm. Dan is sort of confused as to why Phil isn't acting weird or anything. Dan notices Phil hand Dan a cup of tea.

"Uhm, morning, th-thanks..." Dan says quietly, taking the tea.

Phil knows there's something wrong with Dan. Phil puts his hand on Dans shoulder. "Daniel, there's something wrong, isn't there?.."

Dan doesn't wanna say anything, he doesn't want Phil to feel weird. "Oh, no. Just didn't get much sleep.."

"Dan, we both didn't. What's wrong?" Phil insists.

"Phil, don't you remember what happened last night?,. You don't feel weird? Not a single bit?" Dan tries asking.

Phil stares at Dan for a few seconds causing silence. "Well, I don't want last night to change anything. I don't wanna feel awkward with you, ya know?"

Dan takes a second to think about what Phil said. "Yeah, I guess that's true."

"Well there's no need to feel weird, okay?"

"Okay.

Phil kisses Dan on the forehead, then sits down in-front if him at the table.

"So, Dan," Phil starts, making Dans head face Phil, letting him know to continue his sentence.

"Tomorrow we finally leave, I'm so nervous," Phil days with a smirk, making Dan do the same.

Dan puts his tea down on the table after taking a sip. "It'll be fine, I can't wait. But since today's our last day here, I was thinking we should do something special."

Phil's heart skips a beat, trying to think of what it was. "Yeah... is there something you had in mind?"

Dan smiles, pulling out two tickets for the towns exhibition/fair.

Phil covers his big smile, failing to not look like an idiot, feeling like a child. Dans cheeks go pink watching Phil be so happy about something like this.

"I never thought I'd be able to go to one, my family never had the money, thank you so much Dan!" Phil humps out of his seat, and runs over to Dans chair to hug him.

Dans heart slowly melts realizing Phil didn't have much money growing up, and he made one of Phil's stupid childish dreams come true.

Phil lets go of the hug and grabs Dans shoulders. "I love you"

"I love you too."

AN // JFC HI,, I'm so SOrRRYYYYYYY I HAVENT UPDATED. Since school started I've been so hecking busy but it's all good now and I'm gonna start updating again. The next 2-3 chapters are going to be the last so get prepared. :))) the next chapter is when they go to the fair. Anyway, have a rad thanksgiving yall💕😎