•7•

A/N: this chapter is super cheesy and stupid but I just had to make an update today cause I don't wanna end up not updating for 5 days like usual sksksksk

"We are going to Canada." Dan says boldly, it seems as if he is ready and just wants to get away from everything.

Phil is still for a moment. "D-dan... are you being serious!? We don't have the money for tickets!!!"

"You have a plane pass, right?"

"I mean yeah but we can't pay for the flight!" Phil yells.

Dan smirks. "I'll make sure we get there, Phil. I can just take my dads money..." he says.

Phil looks genuinely concerned. "Daniel... your dad just died, isn't this a lot???" Phil replies.

"No... he never really liked me and I never really liked him. But that's not our concern right now. All I wanna do is ditch this place. What do you say, Phil?" Dan says, reaching out his hand for Phil to grab.

Phil smiles. "Fine..."

"How about we stay at my place? We won't have it for much longer so we have a time limit. We are gonna have to book a flight and get tickets fast," Dan says, pulling Phil up off the bed, them both standing up. "I know we can do this. We will make it to Canada." Dan reassures Phil.

Dan and Phil hug for a minute, dan knows that they might not make it, but he doesnt want Phil to know that.

•••

"Hey Phil?" Dan calls from the kitchen, getting poptarts and popcorn for the movie.

"Yeah?" He calls back.

Dan puts the popcorn in the microwave. "How come you didn't go with your family to your grandparents...?" He says, walking closer to phil after putting it in the microwave.

Phil stays silent and still for a moment, putting his phone down. "Why ask?.."

Dan suddenly feels like he should have let the thought be. "I- I don't know, sorry for asking."

"No no it's okay.. it's just cause my grandma doesn't.. like me, anymore." Phil says with a saddened voice.

Dan feels bad for asking now. "Oh.. why not?" Dan questions, wishing he wasn't so curious.

Phil stays silent.

"Sorry..." Dan breaks the silence. Right as Dan was about to walk away, Phil spoke up. "Because I told them something. I guess they were just really against it..." He answers, grabbing his phone to go on it again, expecting the conversation to be over.

Dan doesn't say anything, and walks over to the microwave that just beeped. What did he say??

Dan takes it out and lets it cool off for a minute. In the meanwhile, he pulls out his phone and goes on Twitter.

As he's scrolling, he sees the username "philliplester" in his recommended. What??

Daniel looks over at Phil and then looks back at his phone. He taps on the profile to see a bunch of selfies and tweets about his thoughts. The last time he posted was... yesterday?

Dan looks through his selfies and smiles. Dan decides to comment on one.

"Cute :)" Dan comments on his most recent Selfie, as he does so, Dan can hear Phil's notification go off on his phone. Dan tries not to laugh as he sees Phil look at him in the corner of his eyes.

"DAN!!!" Phil yells as he gets up and runs over to Dan. "NOO YOU FOUND ME-" Phil screams as he tries taking Dans phone out of his hand.

They start play fighting for a good 5 minutes until Phil gives up and falls on the floor, making Dan laugh. "Ha! It's okay Phil, you are fine!! I won't judge you." Dan chuckles out.

Phil covers his red face with his hands out of embarrassment as he complains. "AGGGHHH!!!"

"It's fine Phil, anyways, wanna watch the movie??" Dan says, opening the bagged popcorn.

"Fine. Hmph." Dan smiles as Phil gets up and they walk over to the couch.

A/N: I SWEAR ILL TRY AND MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER BETTER! Anywayyyy have a good morning/afternoon/day/night!