•8•

A/N: in this ff, Dan and Phil are the same age. Mk? Mk.

It was 3 AM and Dan couldn't sleep. Phil was staying in Dans dads room to and was obviously sleeping. Tears kept going down his face as he thought about his father. He felt like such a monster for barely caring, but now come to think of it, they used to get along so well and then it came to an end. God fucking damnit Daniel, what's wrong with my stupid head.

Dan wiped his tears as he sat up. He remembered he was wearing Phil's clothes and looked at the sleeves. Would it be weird if I... It smells like him?.. Dans mind says to himself. Wait no, Dan stop!! You're being weird..

Dan realizes he stopped crying as much from being distracted for a good 20 seconds. Dan fully gets up and walks to 'Phil's' room.

He slowly opens the door trying not to make noise, and hears music and sees Phil sound asleep. He's listening to Twenty One Pilots?..

Dan opens it more and walks in completely, and sits on the edge of the bed beside Phil.

He stares at Phil as he thinks about what he is supposed to do. Two 17 year old boys heading to Canada??? I must be going crazy...

Dan gets up slowly trying not to make noise. He tip toes over to the door, slowly opening it and then closing it. Not all the way though so the door doesn't make a clicking or slamming sound.

He then walks over to his bedroom once again, and sits on his bed. He leans over to his floor right between his bed and wall, grabbing his laptop and putting it in front of him, opening the lid and turning it on. He types in his password and waits for it to load. Dan opens chrome and searches up; "Plane ticket deals".

They are expensive as hell...

A/n: I've never actually went on a plane  so I know how none of this works basically. So I'm gonna skip the whole process of him buying them and stuff.

•••

It's 5 AM and Dan finally bought them. It's gonna take a few days for the tickets to deliver, and they were pretty expensive but he managed to do it somehow.

"Guess I'm pulling an all nighter.." Dan says to no one under his breath.

Dan closes his laptop and gets out of bed to go to the kitchen for food. There is no point in trying to sleep, he wasn't gonna get any no matter how hard he tried.

Dan walked to the kitchen being a little louder the intended, but Phil probably gets up early anyway.

Dan grabbed a box of fruit loops from the top of the fridge where all the other cereal is. He then grabbed a bowl and the milk from the fridge and poured cereal in the bowl, and then grabbed the milk.

"Dan?" A soft but loud voice says in fright right beside him. Dan jumps and throws the milk on the ground and screams. "AH! WHAT THE FUCK PHIL!" Dan yells.

"Ah, sorry!!! You just scared me a bit, that's all!" Phil apologizes.

Dan rubs his fingers through his hair and takes a deep breath after panting so much from being scared. "Dude! The milk is all over the floor now, who do you think is the scared one here??" Dan says through his little laughs, even though he's trying to be serious.

"Woops, I'll clean that.." Phil replies, grabbing the hand towel and getting on his knees, he starts wiping the spilt milk on the floor.

"Phil you don't have to-"

"Too late." Phil smiles.

Dan smirks and leans his body against the wall. "So Phil... there's something I have to tell you." Dan says looking sad, trying to fool Phil, as Phil stands up, putting the rag in the garbage, assuming it's gonna smell.

Phil wears a concerned and questioned face. "W-what?.." Phil crosses his arms.

Dan turns the sad face into a happy and excited face midway through sentence. "WE LEAVE IN 4 DAYS!!!" Dan says loudly, his hands in a fist holding them up in excitement.

"WHAT!? OH MY GOSH... DANIEL HOWELL, WE DID IT!" Phil replies as he immediately jumps up and hugs Dan tightly with no hesitations, making Dan flinch and freeze for a second.

"I-" Dan whispers super quietly under his breath, then giggles a bit before slowly hugging Phil back. It goes on for a second until Dan (pheels) feels a drop of water land on his red sweater that Phil had gave Dan. "Phil!?" Dan says, grabbing Phil by the shoulder and pushing him back a bit, still holding on. "You- you're crying?.." he says, seeing a couple tears on Phils cheeks, but still smirking. "Are you alright?.."

Phil laughs a tiny bit at Dans words. "Y-yes! Better then okay Daniel.. I've never felt so happy... I've been waiting so long to go... I-" Phil was about to continue his sentence until he realized Dan didn't know.

Dan smiles a lot, "What?" Dan chuckles.

Phil's smile turns into frown soon enough, as he tries to hold in cries. If he speaks all he will let out is sobs. The terrifying truth is still breaking Phil slowly. He can't make it in life like this.

"Gay"

"Illegal bitch"

"Awful"

"Emo freak"

Words start to remind Phil. Every second ahead becomes worse. He clenches onto his sweater where is heart/chest is, and falls to the floor.

"PHIL!? Are you okay!?!" Dan says, quickly falling and landing on his knees, same as Phil.

"I- I don't know..." Phil sobs out.

Dan holds onto Phil's shoulders. "Do you need an ambulance?" Dan says really fast. He can't begin to imagine what might be wrong as his heart starts to race his thoughts. "Phil!?"

"There's something you don't know Dan.." Phil cries out quietly.

Dan looks at Phil, not looking away even for millisecond. Dan accidentally lets a tear slip from his eye. "Wh- huh?"

Phil looks up, their faces being close together.

Phil looks down at Dans lips and back up, Dan watches Phil's eyes move and his heart starts to not just race even more, but he gets butterflies in his stomach and somehow chest.

"Can I- Can I tell you something..?" Phil whispers. Dan nods his head saying yes, then Phil moves his head to Dans ear, making Dan look the other way for Phil to whisper.

"Daniel?"

"Y-yeah..?"

Phil puts his finger on Dans chin and soothingly and gently moves it so Dan is facing Phil, and Phil immediately connects their lips.

a/n: is this okay??? Too quick? I dunno. I just wann satisfy y'all Lmaoo
Hopefully its good enough! 🖤🖤