one - myoui mina

Chaeyeon's POV

"this class sucks, no wonder yoongi is asleep" jihyun harps in my ear.

this is jeon jihyun, my best friend, a few months younger than me but still taller than me.

it hurts knowing this but it's the truth.

i glance towards the white haired boy, sleeping soundly on his desk.

i bite my bottom lip before returning my gaze over to jihyun.

"don't you find it kind of strange?" i said.

jihyun raises her eyebrows.

"what are you talking about?" she pondered.

"myoui mina hasn't been in school for 2 days now, and just today park chaeyoung has disappeared"

"doesn't chaeyoung get sick easily, literally that girl was in hospital from catching the cold from go ara"

i snorted.

"the cold had turned into the flu and we all thought she died" she continued.

"i guess" i sit back in my chair, allowing my eyes to focus on our oblivious teacher mr. kang who hasn't even realised that min yoongi was asleep.

jihyun lips fall into a pout as she gave a bored look to mr. kang.

"namjoon would be so useful right now, but he's at the fucking bathroom"

"is that the only reason you talk to namjoon?"

"yeah, but also he's cute like have you seen those dimples? who doesn't want to tap that ass?"

i scoff, the bell rings at the same time.

"ugh finally, i swear i was so close to ripping those eyesbrows of his off" jihyun deadpanned.

as we turned the corner, two juniors were making out very close to our lockers.

!pda alert!

"excuse me, this is not the place to be exchanging saliva, now back off" jihyun nagged.

jihyun wasn't scary but was intimidating.

she had took up karate classes for 6 years, even some of the teachers in our school were intimidated by her presence.

but other than that, she was scared of microwaves.

reminds me of someone.

as for me, i, song chaeyeon, has accomplished absolutely nothing in my life.

if you call eating and watching k-dramas an accomplishment, let's say i have won many medals for that.

although, my dad has trained me to use different weapons and tactics to fight off any bad guys, i haven't really put them to use.

the two juniors's faces went pale when they saw her face, immediately bowing and running off.

"i'm not that scary, am i?" she frowned

i shake my head, a smile settling on my lips.

"nah sister" i reassured.

we put our books in our lockers and grabbed our lunches.

we walk into the lunch room, a box of kimbap in her hands and banana milk in my mine.

"time to stuff my face" jihyun licks her lips, eating a piece of kimbap.

i chuckled as i took one of her kimbaps, then drinking some banana milk.

my eyes land on a group of 8 girls, looking distressed and worried.