eighteen - ahn heeyeon ✔️

Chaeyeon's POV

we sat on the sofa and watched the news on the tv.

"a school shooting was present earlier today at seoul school of performing arts, 7 were killed and 15 were injured"

"the shooter has not been found" the reporter sighs.

the other reporter shuffled his papers.

"the school will remain closed for investigation, a mermorial for the dead will be held on the 26th of this week"

my parents sighed.

"chaeyeon, we almost made decision of transferring you to another school" my dad pinched the ridge of his nose.

our eyes widened.

"but, i know that if i did that, you guys would be split up, j-just be careful chaeyeon and you guys, okay?" he finished.

we nodded.

"thanks dad" i smiled.

"i almost think that you guys are part of the family, if you guys were to stop living here, that would be very strange" my mum laughed half-heartedly and looked back at the tv.

the female reporter looked distressed.

i almost think that even the reporter has caught onto what's happening.

she was the same reporter that was on tv when minseok was killed.

you may be wondering why joohyun's murder wasn't on tv.

still to this day, her body was never found, so she is still marked as missing

well, how come everyone was broken to pieces the next day when joohyun was killed?

everyone knew she was dead but the police, they refused to believe people because her body was never found.

everyone just knew, the police were too naive.

that must be torture for her parents.

"your mum and i will be going on a date" my dad announced.

"it's our 20 year wedding anniversary" my mum said.

"that's pretty sad that this is all happening on your wedding anniversary" namjoon frowned.

"it's alright namjoon, there will be many anniversaries after this one" my mum smiled weakly at the said boy.

"have a good time" taehyung said.

"we will, see you guys soon" my parents yelled, slipping out the door.

all four of our phones dinged.

'smoldaon just posted a photo'

"daon's alive!" jihyun cried.

we smiled, seeing the photo that daon had just posted.

smoldaon