epilogue

Chaeyeon's POV

two years later..

"come on, come on!" jihyun chanted.

"the wifi is so fucking bad" namjoon cursed.

"wait guys! i got accepted!" i exclaimed, turning my laptop screen towards the other three.

"same!" taehyung giggled, pecking my cheek, making me giggle in response.

"jihyun, namjoon?"

they both smirked, showing their laptop screen to us.

Congratulations! You have been accepted into Seoul Law and Enforcement University!

"yes bois!" jihyun screeched.

allow me to explain everything.

it's been two years since the death of our psychotic teacher.

we graduated high school and decided to move out of my parents house and get our own place together.

our high school offered three more years to study but we declined and decided to go to a different one.

there was a few things we wanted to leave behind there.

taehyung and i are still going strong with our relationship and it couldn't be better.

we've been on cute dates, watched rupaul's drag race together and much more.

taehyung and i joked and fucked around about having kids but when i expressed that i felt quite uncomfortable with the idea of carrying a baby, taehyung respected it.

he kissed me on the cheeks and nose and said that it was okay, which made me embarrassed and blush.

we can adopt, there's children out there that want a home 😌

namjoon and jihyun's relationship is.. interesting.

they are probably the clumsiest couple i know.

when taehyung and i get back from dates, the kitchen is covered in flour.

they claim to be baking cupcakes but that is something i highly doubt.

other than that, they are pretty adorable.

yoongi and jimin had gotten engaged very recently.

it surprised me that they did it so quickly but the wedding isn't for another few years.

yeeun and hoseok ended up going out around a year ago.

i saw it coming ;)

we heard a loud knock on our door.

"coming!" i exclaimed.

i swung the door open and grinned immediately.

"yena, jungkook! come in" i smiled.

"jungkookie!" jihyun exclaimed, scampering towards her cousin.

"hey jihyun" jungkook greeted.

jungkook's voice had deepened over the past two years and it made jin cry because his 'child' was growing up.

"god, i'm so fucking dead, can i take a nap here?" yena asked sheepishly.

"of course, work again?" i asked.

she groaned.

"my pay check isn't till next week and i've already ran out of cheerios, this is child abuse!"