twentyfour - kim haneun

Chaeyeon's POV

"now that was a long walk" jihyun huffed.

"it took us like 5 minutes but go off" taehyung replied.

we stood infront of the police station.

"why are we just standing here" i asked.

no one replied.

"let's go in" namjoon said.

that was weird.

the reception was busy, many poilce officers running around even with a few inmates.

we walked up to the receptionist.

"um hello, a police officer asked if we could talk to them her today-"

"ah, there you are!"

i turned around and met eyes with the police officer i had seen last night.

"oh hello!" i smiled.

"these must be your friends! i wasn't able to introduce myself, i'm kim haneun" she smiled.

"call me haneun, calling me mrs kim or officer kim just makes me feel old" she winked at us.

we laughed.

"well, i'm song chaeyeon, from left to right is jeon jihyun, kim namjoon and kim taehyung" i introduced.

they all waved.

"follow me, let's get straight into it!" she laughed.

"if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" i asked out of curiousity.

"i'm 27" she grinned.

"wow, you're beautiful" i complimented.

"thank you chaeyeon, i appreciate that" she replied.

she leaned into my ear.

"did you know i was miss korea?" haneun whispered.

i gasped.

"i'm not surprised" i smiled.

we walked into what i assume was her office, judging by the bold
K. HANEUN name plate on her door.

"right, chaeyeon has told me you three are also interested in helping us" haneun turned to the three.

"yes!" jihyun chimed, expecting taehyung and namjoon to do the same.

she kicked them under the table.

"yes!" namjoon and taehyung chimed in fake enthusiasm.

haneun laughed.

"we gathered some information on it, 3 students are dead-" namjoon said before being cut off.

"3? who is the third one because i only know kunpimook bhuwakul and kim minseok?" haneun asked.

"bae joohyun is dead.." namjoon bit his lip.

"oh dear, she still is marked down as missing" haneun's eyes showed worry.

"do you have an idea of who it might be?" taehyung asked.

"we have a few suspects.." haneun turned around his her chair and pulled out some files from behind.

"first suspect is park jinyoung" she said, sliding the file infront of us.

"wait, park jinyoung as the ceo of jyp entertainment?" jihyun blinked innocently.

haneun chuckled.

"no, another park jinyoung"

we opened the file and saw the supposed suspect.