nine - kim minseok ✖️

??? POV

"you know i can't do that" yeeun  mumbled, applying her third coat of red lipstick on her already pigmented lips.

i sighed.

"it's sir to you" i growled.

yeeun was clearly taken aback as she shrunk in her seat.

"look, i know i only use you for a few fucks here and there but you have to help me" i spat.

yeeun grunted.

"i'm trying my hardest, okay?! i can't believe i've found you, a psycho, attractive" she muttered the last part.

"what did you say?" i hissed.

"nothing" she quickly replied.

furrowing my eyebrows, i cracked my knuckles.

"i think we should get one of the members of the so-called pact out" i said.

yeeun widened her eyes.

"are you out of your mind?! you know how powerful they are?! they may be 16 just like me but they are more skillful than we think" she boomed.

"well we were able to get kim taehyung, weren't we?"

yeeun paused, then sighed.

"alright, let's do it"

-

Chaeyeon's POV

"wAIT STOP DON't CHOOSE MONIKA"

"J U S T   M O N I K A"

"sTOP"

we thought hey, let's just have a day to be teenagers instead of fbi agents.

right now we were playing doki doki literature club.

taehyung and jihyun were fighting over who to pick since one of the doki's had to help us with something,

"wAIT WHAT!" jihyun screamed.

"HAHAHA, GO MONIKA!" taehyung exclaimed happily.

the game wouldn't let the cursor choose another character, they only let you choose monika.

"why am i here again?" namjoon asked.

"looks like we are choosing monika" jihyun grunted.

"we all know that fake ass bitch is fucking around with the others" jihyun mumbled under her breath.

taehyung gave a triumphant grin towards jihyun.

"wait, what's happening to natsuki?" jihyun breathed out, gaping at natsuki whose eyes turn black as the music became distorted.

then natsuki's neck snapped and ran to to the screen, scaring us.

"oh jesus" i jumped slightly, not expecting the jumpscare.

"AHHHH" jihyun screamed, waving her arms around, slapping namjoon in the process.

"HEY"

"sORRY BAE"

"i think that's enough doki doki literature club for today" taehyung closed the laptop.

i switched on the tv to see what shows were on.

it was the news, the reporter shuffled her papers.

'today's news, a 16 year old student who goes by the name kim minseok was reportedly been found murdered a few hours ago'