five - kim hyunah ✔️

Chaeyeon's POV

"nAMJOON GIVE BACK MY CHICKEN NUGGET" jihyun shouted.

"tHIS IS MY CHICKEN NUGGET" namjoon shouted back.

we were low-key too lazy to cook so we decided to just walk to mcdonalds so we don't starve to death.

namjoon and jihyun decided to share a 20 chicken nugget box.

bad idea.

taehyung and i stared at them while i sipped my cola and taehyung chewed a fry.

*sips tea*

"ah fuck, i can't believe you done this" jihyun muttered and crossed her arms.

"you guys should of got your own chicken nuggets" i said, chewing on a chicken nugget in my six pack.

i wish i had a six pack.

"ooh you're so sexy~" jihyun cooed.

she stared at the chicken nugget and ate it.

"how to delete myself from this world?" i asked, staring at jihyun in fear.

-

"hyunah is still not here.." jihyun bit her lip.

we have officially confirmed that hyunah was kidnapped.

"she was kind of rude though" jihyun said and kicked a rock.

jihyun's right, hyunah had the tendency to downgrade a flaw of mine which was unnecessary.

i guess she was either insecure about herself or she was just being an asshole.

the rock rolled away, taking all my fucks with it.

"whatupp" taehyung appeared from behind the lockers, scaring both of us.

"what the frick frack tic tac patty smack snick snack quarterback big mac heart attack race track double guy named jack!" jihyun squeaked.

"um, hi?" i greeted.

"i need to know where and how jihyun comes up with this stuff" namjoon said.

we nodded in agreement.

the bell rang as we went into class and already planned our deaths.

after some pain and suffering, class finished.

"soy milk~" i sang, grabbing two cartons.

i'm no where near being vegan but i prefer soy milk over normal milk by a ton

"you and your soy milk addiction" jihyun playfully rolled her eyes.

i stuck out my tongue and chugged some soy milk.

"why do you just drink soy milk for lunch, aren't you hungry?" namjoon asked.

"ooh~ she don't know, she don't know, she don't know whyy~" jihyun sang.

we all stared at her.

"lunch room food taste like pure shit, i'd rather not" i grunted.

"ANNOUNCEMENT - 12A CLASSES WILL BE CANCELLED DUE TO MR KANG'S SUDDEN LEAVE. PUPILS ARE FREE TO GO AFTER LUNCH"

the speakers boomed into the lunch room as some people cheered and others groaned in envy.

"well, that's pretty neat" taehyung commented.

"let's go to the park! they have a pikachu cafe there!" jihyun squealed.

"okay then" i smiled.

lunch ended and our class zoomed out the doors of the school.